Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Good luck to him.

Hope some of the shenanigans he had to endure come to light in the future.

I have no hate for him.

Spot on mate, was hounded by the media from day one. He may not have been up to the job regardless but by fuck it was made impossible for him from cunts out to make sure he failed. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate, was hounded by the media from day one. He may not have been up to the job regardless but by fuck it was made impossible for him from cunts out to make sure he failed. 

Fully agree Tam. 

But onwards and upwards too....

41 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It’s the way every manager seems to have in his contract now days. Fuck me Billy Davis has had his salary paid for about 5 years off forest ha ha. It’s the only job in the world you get for paid in full for making a complete cunt of it. 

that and being head honcho at banks, which is not even funny

6 minutes ago, will2203 said:

I fear you overrate him......worst result in our history by a long way.

It was and as angry as I was for days after it, I don't feel I was as angry as I would have been in years gone by. 

Everything that happens to us result wise brings a bigger feeling of sadness that we've fallen so far more so than it does the anger that I used to get with such defeats.

The job was too big for someone with his experience and did not understand Scottish Football. He could have improved his man management skills considerably in the way he dealt with the players . He had mixed results with the players he brought in but did better than Warburton in that area.  I wish him the best in his job 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Is this the Rangers class that people keep talking about? Forgive me, but I genuinely thought it was of a different standard...

:duh:

So what do you want me to say about a guy who gave us some of our most Embarassing results in history?

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

So what do you want me to say about a guy who gave us some of our most Embarassing results in history?

Aim your anger at upper management, it wasn't Pedro's fault that he was appointed it was theirs. All he did was do the best he could.

It's almost like hatred after losses being aimed at Murty because he's been appointed interim manager. Well no, he isn't up to the job and has been put into position by upper management, if he fails it is not his fault it's theirs.

Pedro is ambitious, believed in himself, tried his best and failed. Upper management appointed the wrong man... again.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Aim your anger at upper management, it wasn't Pedro's fault that he was appointed it was theirs. All he did was do the best he could.

It's almost like hatred after losses being aimed at Murty because he's been appointed interim manager. Well no, he isn't up to the job and has been put into position by upper management, if he fails it is not his fault it's theirs.

Pedro is ambitious, believed in himself, tried his best and failed. Upper management appointed the wrong man... again.

Fuck upper management too. Better?

oh and he’s not ambitious, he’s arrogant. Huge difference.