Pedro back in management

pcbear

1 minute ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I agree the guy was a fucking crack pot, Who tells the club captain not to turn up to watch the team when injured ( Lee Wallace ) The players must have felt like they where walking on fucking egg shells. I like discipline in a team but fuck me he took it to the next level! 

Exactly what people wanted before he took over because Warburton was too much of a pussy, but I get it now, things have changed.

Poor wee players.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I agree the guy was a fucking crack pot, Who tells the club captain not to turn up to watch the team when injured ( Lee Wallace ) 

You have no idea what was going on with Miller and others. One day it will come out. 

On 03/12/2017 at 00:17, docspiderman said:

Pedro, I believe, is a conman who deserves no sympathy or respect. Talks a good game, gets jobs, leaves jobs once found out far too often to be coincidental.

I would love to know what cut he got for getting us to sign so much dross.

That same guy who is a fraud that signed John,  morelos,  candy asse pena all for peanuts .........but wait it was him it was some other cunt when we win but dropped points it was his signings....all you moaning cunts that change ur mind every game result wise are taigs in disguise fucking rancid

4 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

That same guy who is a fraud that signed John,  morelos,  candy asse pena all for peanuts .........but wait it was him it was some other cunt when we win but dropped points it was his signings....all you moaning cunts that change ur mind every game result wise are taigs in disguise fucking rancid

He spunked £5mish on Pena, Cardoso and Herrera.

Taigs in disguise, away tae fuck ya absolute mong, the guy was fucking useless and taigs loved him

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He spunked £5mish on Pena, Cardoso and Herrera.

Taigs in disguise, away tae fuck ya absolute mong, the guy was fucking useless and taigs loved him

Gustav I can sense your an old fan for years, think you know all and sundry but your part of the problem your so bitter in everything you forget what supporting the Rangers is, every thread your a doom and gloom cock arrogant replys fucking rancid never anything good to say about our club or the fans retire you rancid cnt

2 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Gustav I can sense your an old fan for years, think you know all and sundry but your part of the problem your so bitter in everything you forget what supporting the Rangers is, every thread your a doom and gloom cock arrogant replys fucking rancid never anything good to say about our club or the fans retire you rancid cnt

Eh? Why would anyone be positive about a guy who had us competing in mid table?

24 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Candy asse 

tumblr_mwlgwopnge1s8iz6oo1_400.gif