Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Calling bears pricks now?

@bombaybadboy08 we have another serpent amongst us.

The old calling bears names routine aye from the 2 biggest negative arseholes who post on here........troll through your last 2 month post and see where you positive posts are about the team,club or other fans you pair of hypocrite cunts

Just now, kenny6131 said:

The old calling bears names routine aye from the 2 biggest negative arseholes who post on here........troll through your last 2 month post and see where you positive posts are about the team,club or other fans you pair of hypocrite cunts

Arseholes and Cunts as well eh.

Seems you like insulting protestants. Why is that Kenneth? 

Just now, kenny6131 said:

I dont buy your pish, horrible to the core. Win lose or draw I, m Rangers you 2 cunts think rm is your domain to slate my club 24/7  and call yourself a supporter....fuck off 

My pish isn't for sale.

Take your Catholic views and close the door on your way out.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Arseholes and Cunts as well eh.

Seems you like insulting protestants. Why is that Kenneth? 

Let's throw in a religious slur that should do it......fuck off I, m 20 yr in army and get a great welcome at Ibrox...next you ripper

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'm sorry Kenneth but I cant read whatever the above is supposed to mean. Maybe it's some Roman nonsense 

Let me decifer that for you.....it's a Rangers fans forum but for you its an opportunity to slate abuse and deride Rangers anything I have missed

3 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Let me decifer that for you.....it's a Rangers fans forum but for you its an opportunity to slate abuse and deride Rangers anything I have missed

Please show me where I have slated Rangers football club Kenneth?

I came into this thread and witnessed some insult throwng imbecile making a fool of himself, in the protestant way I've not sunk to his level but let him die by his own sword.

Life's too short to be Angry Kenneth.

27 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Please show me where I have slated Rangers football club Kenneth?

I came into this thread and witnessed some insult throwng imbecile making a fool of himself, in the protestant way I've not sunk to his level but let him die by his own sword.

Life's too short to be Angry Kenneth.

Usual called out .....it was nae me. Tell you what in the morning I will drag oot your fucking taig ish posts from over the last month and then we can discuss your stauncheness