Pedro back in management

pcbear

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Got himself into that much of a rage he just fell off his chair now hes lying there in a sea of his own drool and hes pished his pants

Matty I, m scottish none of this northern nonsense here I stop drinking when the bars dry

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Usual called out .....it was nae me. Tell you what in the morning I will drag oot your fucking taig ish posts from over the last month and then we can discuss your stauncheness

:lol: i love how youv got pushed aside all the mornings plans at this late hour to carry out such a task

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

:lol: i love how youv got pushed aside all the mornings plans at this late hour to carry out such a task

Matty just because you buy the odd Rangers tap and yer was a Rangers and u post on a forum don't make you a Rangers fan, I can smell your type out a mile away.

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Dont turn this on me you smelly cathlotic

Matty I get it your 3rd in line  aunt isa was born in northern Ireland and that makes you a part on the band steeped in it, I get it you bought a tap back in the 00s yer stoop in it. 

13 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Usual called out .....it was nae me. Tell you what in the morning I will drag oot your fucking taig ish posts from over the last month and then we can discuss your stauncheness

You do that Kenneth.

You spend your Tuesday morning going through my posts to try and prove I hate Rangers.

That's how bead rattlers usually spend their days anyway.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You do that Kenneth.

You spend your Tuesday morning going through my posts to try and prove I hate Rangers.

That's how bead rattlers usually spend their days anyway.

Deflection when ur called out....normal protocol for your ilk

1 hour ago, kenny6131 said:

Matty I get it your 3rd in line  aunt isa was born in northern Ireland and that makes you a part on the band steeped in it, I get it you bought a tap back in the 00s yer stoop in it. 

Kenny you are a pape 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's now booted out their most experienced player.

Seems.to.be he can't deal with players who've actually achieved stuff in their career. Guys a fucking zoomer

Really hints at ego issues 

Still won't stop some blaming Miller for it all mind 

Seems.to.be he can't deal with players who've actually achieved stuff in their career. Guys a fucking zoomer

If you are making the connection to what he did here with Miller, he was actually right in that situation. Miller has contributed the square root of f-all

How or why he was appointed Rangers manager in the first place is beyond me. He is clueless.

Know nothing about the club he's took over or the player he has kicked out but I'd imagine it would be like someone taking over Man Utd or Liverpool and automatically telling Giggs or Gerrard they are leaving.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Oh dear, I just did :lol:

I see that, how was he right then? 

Bearing in mind he didn't just bench Miller for poor form but banished him from the set up entirely and let rumours about him leaking stuff drag on and on. Putting aside whatever you feel about Miller was that seriously necessary or wise given our squad's limitations? 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If you are making the connection to what he did here with Miller, he was actually right in that situation. Miller has contributed the square root of f-all

That and the fact he never allowed him and the captain of the club to attend a game, shows that he wasn't roght.

4 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

How or why he was appointed Rangers manager in the first place is beyond me. He is clueless.

Know nothing about the club he's took over or the player he has kicked out but I'd imagine it would be like someone taking over Man Utd or Liverpool and automatically telling Giggs or Gerrard they are leaving.

Boy is a Chilean international and played at Boca. He also played over 300 times for the club. Read his quotes and he's absolutely gutted