• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

United are dire. Bar 3 miracle saves they would have been beat 

City will annihilate them 

I agree to a point... I think the play super safe and tactical. They seem to be slowly just winning.. City will destroy them, though, as they just have too much.

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I agree to a point... I think the play super safe and tactical. They seem to be slowly just winning.. City will destroy them, though, as they just have too much.

They started well but should have conceded at least 3 or 4 goals because Arsenal just peppered them with shots after the first 15 minutes. It took a MOTM performance and 3 wonder saves to get them through that. Arsenal were awful in the final third and yeah City will easily score against that back line. Pogba was a big plus but his stupidity just cost United any chance they had against City.

They tried to play that way against Chelsea but got turned over and then reverted to being way too defensive in a stalemate with Liverpool. 

The league will be over after the derby though, City do everything better than the rest. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They started well but should have conceded at least 3 or 4 goals because Arsenal just peppered them with shots after the first 15 minutes. It took a MOTM performance and 3 wonder saves to get them through that. Arsenal were awful in the final third and yeah City will easily score against that back line. Pogba was a big plus but his stupidity just cost United any chance they had against City.

They tried to play that way against Chelsea but got turned over and then reverted to being way too defensive in a stalemate with Liverpool. 

The league will be over after the derby though, City do everything better than the rest. 

I do agree.