Ronaldinho

GOAT

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Power boat racing was always on it :lol:

I might watch one on YouTube 

Even in South Africa where that sort of thing is moderately popular, I never once in my life saw any powerboat racing going on. It makes you wonder who are the people involved in the power boat racing scene and how the fuck did it get on tv?!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Even in South Africa where that sort of thing is moderately popular, I never once in my life saw any powerboat racing going on. It makes you wonder who are the people involved in the power boat racing scene and how the fuck did it get on tv?!

The good thing about it was it did show you some sports you didn't know existed.

Problem was most of it was utterly pish.

Cross country skiing for example and archery 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

The good thing about it was it did show you some sports you didn't know existed.

Problem was most of it was utterly pish.

Cross country skiing for example and archery 

The sports you skipped by in International Track and Field 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I used to put all that weird shit on at like 2 in the morning on channel 5 when I couldn't sleep as just backgound noise. The 1998 Snowboarding championships or some BMX shite. 

The  x games. 

Getting excited by street luge and the half pipe skateboarding 

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

It's weird how underrated Romario seems to have become. I get that he messed about at lesser clubs for too much of his career but he was as skillful as any Brazilian, scored a preposterous amount and won world player of the year and a World Cup in the same year. It was brilliant to see him and Edmundo humiliating Man Utd for Vasco Da Gama when everyone thought he was over the hill. 

Romario and Stoichkov together was amazing to watch, remember watching them destroy man utd :bow:

55 minutes ago, gsa said:

Surely this nutmeg alone makes him one of the greatest ever? Doing that in a Buenos Aries Derby is immense. Can you imagine someone pulling that off against them in an Old Firm?

So if Windass does that in the piggery he's automatically one of the GOAT? 

I see no flaw in that logic. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Riquelme is criminally underrated, doesn't make a top 5 best ever though.

Still to this day produced the best individual performance I've witnessed at Ibrox in the 2-2 game.

You obviously never seen mendieta. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So if Windass does that in the piggery he's automatically one of the GOAT? 

I see no flaw in that logic. 

If Windass does that to Brown then yes, he would be one of they greatest players of all time. Obviously.

The Ronaldo from Brazil is still the best there's ever been.  I've never seen another player with that kind of pace and strength, who was so direct in his style, combined with his dribbling and ruthless finishing ability.  

On 3/12/2017 at 01:27, MattyBlue said:

You ever watched the pitch level camera that just follows him around for 90 minutes of the match? some sort of documentary time thing. ZZ is a god.

Its just called "Zidane" and Mogwai do the music for it. I think it was a game against Villareal.