Be A Brick, Get The Official T-Shirt, Support the Official Rangers! - In time for Christmas too!!!

govanblue

On 02/12/2017 at 22:30, govanblue said:

As you know, here at RangersMedia Erskine Fund, we like to do things a little differently.

So, in a move that is likely to send shock waves around the Rangers merchandise world, we are currently selling Official Rangers Products at loss-making prices.  Even more unusually,  we're not going to incur any "costs" in the process, so every penny we take in sales (sales mind, not profits!) will go directly to Rangers Youth Development Company.

So grab yourself a Bluenosed Bargain now, and it'll be with you in plenty of time for Christmas!

So what do we have on offer for you this Christmas:

Official Rangers Lotto T-Shirts 

cost £15.  Cost to you: £12

Available in most sizes - I'll get a firm update on what we have left in stock tomorrow.

There are 4 T-Shirts available.

Here are 3 of them

Donation_and_T_Shirts.png

And here is the 4th...

1500x500

Smart, eh?

And only £12 each!!!

Stadium Bricks:

Get a message for a loved one emblazoned on Ibrox this Christmas.

They cost £50 each, but yes, you've guessed it, we're selling them for less than that.  only £40 via The Fund.  :tu:

Get your order in now, and you'll have the certificate in time for Christmas.  (The bricks themselves won't go up until after the New Year)

Oh, buying your brick through The Fund also brings certain benefits unavailable anywhere else (to be revealed to buyers only, but ask any previous buyer - they weren't disappointed!)  :sherlock:

Wall2_zpsmpytpuzk.thumb.jpg.1e2edfa6c2d31485da71ae682c0119b5.jpg

Any questions?

Alright, how are you doing. Could you put me down for a Brick and get back to me on payment method and stuff. Have decided to get one for my Dad for Christmas. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Right folks,

now that the New Year is over, and the girls are back in the office, we can get these brick and t-shirt orders sorted.

Bricks:  The engravers' deadline is 3 weeks, so I'll make sure I've got all the inscriptions from everyone by then.  Not sure when the installation date is - I'll check up on that.  If you've received your certificate, but not yet paid, gimme a shout.

T-Shirts - I'm gonna have to start a new thread for these, cos basically, if I don't shift 55, we don't win 55.  That's the deal.  :depressed:

DArjPRhXsAIFpkH.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 02/12/2017 at 22:30, govanblue said:

As you know, here at RangersMedia Erskine Fund, we like to do things a little differently.

So, in a move that is likely to send shock waves around the Rangers merchandise world, we are currently selling Official Rangers Products at loss-making prices.  Even more unusually,  we're not going to incur any "costs" in the process, so every penny we take in sales (sales mind, not profits!) will go directly to Rangers Youth Development Company.

So grab yourself a Bluenosed Bargain now, and it'll be with you in plenty of time for Christmas!

So what do we have on offer for you this Christmas:

Official Rangers Lotto T-Shirts 

cost £15.  Cost to you: £12

Available in most sizes - I'll get a firm update on what we have left in stock tomorrow.

There are 4 T-Shirts available.

Here are 3 of them

Donation_and_T_Shirts.png

And here is the 4th...

1500x500

Smart, eh?

And only £12 each!!!

Stadium Bricks:

Get a message for a loved one emblazoned on Ibrox this Christmas.

They cost £50 each, but yes, you've guessed it, we're selling them for less than that.  only £40 via The Fund.  :tu:

Get your order in now, and you'll have the certificate in time for Christmas.  (The bricks themselves won't go up until after the New Year)

Oh, buying your brick through The Fund also brings certain benefits unavailable anywhere else (to be revealed to buyers only, but ask any previous buyer - they weren't disappointed!)  :sherlock:

Wall2_zpsmpytpuzk.thumb.jpg.1e2edfa6c2d31485da71ae682c0119b5.jpg

Any questions?

I'll be up for a brick or two. I'll be ready for couple weeks time ?