• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

He's not IMO DM is better.

and quite frankly we should be winning these games regardless of who's in charge so personally wouldn't be negative towards DM based on these results 

DM bottles it in big games, what do you see that makes him better? 

In my opinion, the Aberdeen players are showing every reason why McInnes would leave them. They obviously know what’s going on but rather than getting together and saying, we’ll fucking show him who the better team is and win Home and Away. They’ve absolutely chucked it because they’re consistent bottle jobs.

This “DM bottles it in big games” stuff is dumb AF. At the end of the day, McInnes is the manager of an inferior squad of players to both Rangers and celtic (no matter what our shit results tell you). If he goes guns blazing against either of us 9 times out of 10 he'll lose and lose badly. 

24 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

DM bottles it in big games, what do you see that makes him better? 

Saying that McInnes bottles it in big games is like saying Henman bottled it in big matches. It just so happens he’s at the level where by the time they get to big games, his opponent is just much better equipped. 

He’ll move us forward.

Brian settle down. Murty is a youth coach, he' done a stellar job but is clearly not ready for the job.

Just because you beat a team doesn' mean the manager is better...unless you think Sean dyce is better than Conte or the likes. That' just daft 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Saying that McInnes bottles it in big games is like saying Henman bottled it in big matches. It just so happens he’s at the level where by the time they get to big games, his opponent is just much better equipped. 

He’ll move us forward.

This.

End thread 

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

He’ll move us forward.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Brian settle down. Murty is a youth coach, he' done a stellar job but is clearly not ready for the job.

Just because you beat a team doesn' mean the manager is better...unless you think Sean dyce is better than Conte or the likes. That' just daft 

Not at all but if people think McInnes is the answer I've yet to see a reason why. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Not at all but if people think McInnes is the answer I've yet to see a reason why. 

2nd place 3 years running with a budget a 3rd of ours consistently beats the shite we struggle with.

hes not glamorous but he’s a vast improvement 

If he got wins in arguably his two easiest games then after today providing things stay the same surely the board would be giving it to him until the end of the season. 

But those two results prove he is still naive and probably not ready just yet. 

One day I'm sure he'll be our permanent manager as he's a class act. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He' a better answer than what we have had in a while but time will tell if he' the right answer. None of us can know that yet.

What I will say is he needs to be backed as your only as good as they players you have or bring in. Funding is key and no matter the manager if we don' have that we won't touch the title for a long time.