Why take McInnes when Murty is better?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This “DM bottles it in big games” stuff is dumb AF. At the end of the day, McInnes is the manager of an inferior squad of players to both Rangers and celtic (no matter what our shit results tell you). If he goes guns blazing against either of us 9 times out of 10 he'll lose and lose badly. 

Aberdeen have an inferior budget to Rangers - and he’s been useless against us this season.

We have an inferior budget to the filth and he obviously can’t formulate a plan to beat them or get his players to step up - so remind me why we’re after him again? 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Aberdeen have an inferior budget to Rangers - and he’s been useless against us this season.

We have an inferior budget to the filth and he obviously can’t formulate a plan to beat them or get his players to step up - so remind me why we’re after him again? 

Good point :tu:

6 hours ago, DW1872 said:

I'll obviously support whoever the new manager is but yep I have to agree with this.

I like what I see with Murty, and in difficult circumstances.

An asset to our club.

As a youth coach and a positive &  popular member of the clubs backroom staff. That's his level at the moment. Has done alright with the first team. Any other team that would be fine but this is Glasgow Rangers, so expectations are much much higher??????

Just now, will2203 said:

As a youth coach and a positive &  popular member of the clubs backroom staff. That's his level at the moment. Has done alright with the first team. Any other team that would be fine but this is Glasgow Rangers, so expectations are much much higher??????

Absolutely, that's why McInnes doesn't fill me with excitement because our expectations are so high. I'd rather take a chance on someone who is there already, obviously has a rapport with the players and fans and who changed a team that'd had 2 bad results and achieved our 2 best results so far this season.

Because none of the potential managers mentioned filled me with excitement I'd stick with Murty at the moment. Tell him it's his until the end of the season then review it.

Having said that whoever comes in will have my full support.

23 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Then why the fuck would we be going for McInness?

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

“Useless against us this season”

They finished 9 points ahead of us last year scoring 18 more goals and conceding 9 less. That’s all that matters. Over the course of a season his inferior Aberdeen team accumulated more points than us. 

Given money and time to put his own stamp on things he will move us closer to them. 

I think Murty didnt want too change much when  he got thrusted into the job again probably was in the dark of how long he was going to be acting but the two loses forced him into action of making  changes  .

Im impressed with murty would like  him to be giving  more time . I didn't  see mcinnes in the two games work any miracles to impress his future employees regardless of his strength of the sheeps squad to ours 

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

“Useless against us this season”

They finished 9 points ahead of us last year scoring 18 more goals and conceding 9 less. That’s all that matters. Over the course of a season his inferior Aberdeen team accumulated more points than us. 

Given money and time to put his own stamp on things he will move us closer to them. 

Last year was an utter, utter shambles, and we still skelped them 3-0 at their midden.

We’ll we’re in second place, and they’re not. We’ve utterly battered his team this year. 

He doesn’t appear to be a guy that gets more out of his players in the big games or formulates a plan to perform above his resources. 

He’s steady and unspectacular - I’m sure he’ll cement 2nd, but I think we need more than that. 

Buzzing for McInness to get annouced! No doubts in my mind hes by far the best realistic candidate at the moment. Knows the scottish league and has an eye for talent, i always think his recruitment at aberdeen has been good considering the budget. 

No disrespect to murty but people saying hes a better manager have to get a grip, only 2 games ago we had back to back defeats and this place was in despair.  Cheers murty!