scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danger ranger said:

If the cap fits.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

:lol:

Was wondering who would be the first to drag the conversation down. Was always going to be someone. Bravo, squire.

Your full of shit and always have been and talking of bringing the conversation down, two great wins against the sheep shaggers and you find fault as ever, bravo taig.

2 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

He couldn't wait to send him off. 

Has booked our players too easily today. Denied us a free kick by playing no added on time. 

Also single handedly stopped the tarriers from losing the other night. 

The man is a  beadrattling bigot producing scum loving cheat. 

There...fixed that for you.

Just now, danger ranger said:

Your full of shit and always have been and talking of bringing the conversation down, two great wins against the sheep shaggers and you find fault as ever, bravo taig.

:lol::lol:

Planet danger ranger. Some place.

14 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Never a red, a yellow at the most. Compare and contrast with this:

yr911w.gif

mQYlZE.gif

No intention of getting the ball, but fuck all given.

If Jack's is a red then so are these. 

The ref was honking, as expected. 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Calling people arseholes because they’ve got a different opinion to you and can see the tackle objectively for what it is, a horrible one. Top bloke ??

They’re not arseholes because they disagree with me. They’re arseholes who happen to disagree with me. 

If you must find cause and effect, they are wrong because they disagree with me.

Just now, Creampuff said:

It wasn’t even a tackle, it was the follow through of a pass :lol: 

You're saying he was passing at the sheep player? Because that's where he hit the ball, off the sheep player. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Said at the time both could have been red cards

For me the first is a late tackle and a yellow at most. The second is far worse for me. There is no attempt at all to play to ball based on where the ball is and McLean's body position. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If Scott Brown had made the same challenge on one of our players would we be debating it?

It was a red,intent and endangering an opponent are two different things,Jack was guilty of the latter.

Brown wouldn’t of been sent off for it.

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If Scott Brown had made the same challenge on one of our players would we be debating it?

It was a red,intent and endangering an opponent are two different things,Jack was guilty of the latter.

Brown is a prick. 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

He’s out of control in the tackle, and there’s excessive force. If he wouldn’t have put that much force into it there wouldn’t have been the bad contact on the player. That’ll be the official line. Game has changed mate, you can’t go in like that on a player anymore. 

Reading through the thread - this sums up the situation best imo mate.

As much as I hate to admit it , it was a red card all day long. Pity, as Jack was having a fantastic game up until that moment.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Didn’t say it was a good pass...

Yeah, but what else is there to say that it was a pass?

The body language, the strength it was hit with, and the direction it was hit all suggests a challenge was what he was doing rather than a pass. Besides, he's unlikely to be that shit a player that he would hit a 10 yard pass that skew wiff.

All evidence points to a challenge rather than a pass.

Archived