Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If May doesn’t shite it they both kick each other, is it 2 reds then? 

Cunts expecting Jack to remove his foot after playing a pass  :lol:

Collum had the card out before he blew the whistle. Cunt couldn’t wait to give it. He’s the one that should be questioned, 45 yellows and 5 reds already in the league this season 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

All the time when it’s a ball like that. Two players going in side foot to side foot, it’s exactly how May was approaching the ball as well! 

Yup. Except Jack decided to make it more dangerous whereas May did it the way you're supposed to nowadays. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

If May doesn’t shite it they both kick each other, is it 2 reds then? 

Cunts expecting Jack to remove his foot after playing a pass  :lol:

Collum had the card out before he blew the whistle. Cunt couldn’t wait to give it. He’s the one that should be questioned, 45 yellows and 5 reds already in the league this season 

Add in that phantom penalty on Wednesday. 

He's on the take. 

May doesn't shite it. He just does a blocking challenge whereas Jack follows through. Being reckless and not being reckless is what each does rather than not shiting it and shiting it.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I want us to appeal and I'm sure it'll get overturned

Not so sure it will.

It has to be an obvious mistake to get overturned and it will be argued it was an out of control follow through.

No intent and barely a yellow a few years back but seen plenty of reds like that these days

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

completely disagree,  he has literally no time to change the direction of his studs ( which were pretty much pointing down at the ground), he has no time to pull out of it, he has no time to do anything other than what he did.

If he had shat out of playing that pass, and let May win the ball, I'd have been furious.   he went in hard, won the ball, and made no attempt whatsoever to injure the player.  Never a red card.

Whatever he was trying to do, he raked his full studs from May’s knee to his ankle.

No getting away from it, in this day & age, I’m afraid.

Anyway, we won, despite it - which may have helped prove this group CAN handle adversity & still pull through.

Hats off to the guys who were left, especially the young ones, who saw it through.

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You're telling me he passed it straight at Stevie May? Sounds more like nonsense to me, mate.

He wouldn't have to move his foot if he hadn't made a stupid challenge. 

No i never said that, what i said was he passed the ball, you are saying because it never went straight to one of our players it wasn't a pass? I seen many mis-placed passes in the game today such was the intensity.

He clearly played the ball as a pass, it's clear to see.

It wasn't a stupid challenge at all, shall we encourage our players not to try and win the ball incase the opposition pull out and get hurt? The ball is there to be won and Jack won it fair and square, even if it was to be a foul against him for the follow through i would say it was a yellow at the very most. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Do you think it'll get rescinded? 

I think it will but won't be surprised if it doesn't. 

Nah. We're debating it here with views on both sides, which suggests to me a few 'neutrals' won't be sure enough to change the call.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I’m sure pro footballers go out every game thinking ‘how best can I try & get my leg broken’!

Not what he’s saying, he’d have actually been safer if he’d went into the 50/50 with Jack and not shat it. My dad always told me not to pull out of tackles because I’d be more likely to get hurt and now I see why he said that.

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Whatever he was trying to do, he raked his full studs from May’s knee to his ankle.

No getting away from it, in this day & age, I’m afraid.

He raked his studs from knee to ankle.

Well that’s a load of shit for a start, you have watched the incident. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No i never said that, what i said was he passed the ball, you are saying because it never went straight to one of our players it wasn't a pass? I seen many mis-placed passes in the game today such was the intensity.

He clearly played the ball as a pass, it's clear to see.

It wasn't a stupid challenge at all, shall we encourage our players not to try and win the ball incase the opposition pull out and get hurt? The ball is there to be won and Jack won it fair and square, even if it was to be a foul against him for the follow through i would say it was a yellow at the very most. 

If he passed the ball he was passing it through May, seeing as that's where he actually hit the 'pass'. There's no way he hit it that badly that he hit a pass that far off where he wanted it to go. It would be like a 35 degree difference to get it to McCrorie. Far more likely he just hit it at May because it was a challenge. Not to mention that he hit it with some force to a guy that was only a few feet away. 

Everything suggests it as a challenge. It was stupid because it couldn't do anything but follow through high and dangerously. As it did. You can't do that these days. You have to be responsible for where your studs are going.

Archived