Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He hit May with his studs down straight onto his ankle. 

He most certainly didn’t rake his leg from Knee to Ankle. 

I think we’re moving towards meeting in the middle?

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This guy is a liability at the moment, got slammed from a fellow poster on here this for saying he had more red cards than decent games - sadly proven correct today.

Pish. 

Two very good games, which applies to the entire team, and should not have been sent off today. 

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This guy is a liability at the moment, got slammed from a fellow poster on here this for saying he had more red cards than decent games - sadly proven correct today.

Nonsense.

FWIW, Jack was the best player on the park today before Collum decided to get rid of him because of basic physics.

16 minutes ago, FSM said:

Red cards being rescinded or not, I just wish Jack would stop putting himself in situations where these kinds of decisions have to be made by our shitey referees.

He's a midfielder who won the ball today. Exactly what he should be doing. 

As soon as he starts thinking I shouldn't go for that ball because a biased incompetent referee might send me off he should hang up his boots. 

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Put your hand over the left side of this gif and see if anything looks bad

giphy.gif

its a normal pass it’s not even a challenge FFS.

the ref was behind May I think and it looks bad from that angle and the contact was nasty so can understand the red but it will be rescinded

Anybody who still thinks thats a red is off his meds 

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Red card aside, he bossed the game first half. We’d have won by 2/3 goals if he’d not got sent off for May being a shitebag.

Good point, sometimes get too hung up on the controversies that you miss the fact he was bossing that midfield, thought he was much more like a Rangers midfielder should be.

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

There's misplaced passes and there's firing the ball straight at the guy right in front of you.

The body language is just part of it mate. Jack knew what he was doing, and it wasn't passing it innocently.

I don't want a reckless challenger any more than I want a shitebag. I'd like someone with the intelligence to know how to be hard without being stupid.

I think it's quite important as well. Someone needs to realise it for what it is at the club IMO, otherwise Jack gets away with putting the game at risk for us for the umpteenth time. 

We're going to have to agree to disagree here mate, which is fine because i can see where you are coming from but i still think it's a really harsh decision and Jack done the right thing in winning the ball and because he looked away his defence would be that he never seen May coming in as he appeared to have backed out the tackle. Remember these things happen so fast whereas we have the benefit of watching countless replays.

I agree with you to an extent about Jack getting himself into the situations to give the referee a decision to send him off, the Kilmarnock game i left Ibrox beeling with him and criticised him on here bit i don't blame him today because i want my midfielders to be winning the ball and that's what he did.

5 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

it was a bad tackle,and was a red card all day long,

and I thought he was having a very good game.:baaaaaa:

Wisnae a tackle. 

31 minutes ago, FSM said:

Red cards being rescinded or not, I just wish Jack would stop putting himself in situations where these kinds of decisions have to be made by our shitey referees.

See if he pulls out of that he’d be getting called a shite bag. Can’t win with some folk.

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

He's a midfielder who won the ball today. Exactly what he should be doing. 

As soon as he starts thinking I shouldn't go for that ball because a biased incompetent referee might send me off he should hang up his boots. 

That wasn't my point.

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Good point, sometimes get too hung up on the controversies that you miss the fact he was bossing that midfield, thought he was much more like a Rangers midfielder should be.

He was, I thought he did great. I think he enjoyed the pass he made too but Collum had to try and ruin it.

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Didn't make your point very clearly then. 

My point was clearly that Jack puts himself in situations where our incompetent referees are faced with a decision to send him off or not. Not just today, but all his previous red cards. They may have got rescinded later but he shouldn't be in those positions in the first place. Our other midfielders manage to stay on the field for 90 mins.

10 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

it was a bad tackle,and was a red card all day long,

and I thought he was having a very good game.:baaaaaa:

Bollocks, complete bollocks. It's not a tackle it's a pass and follow through. He's not even looking at the player, he's looking to see where the ball is going. Plus if you're going into 'do him' your face will be grimacing or such like  

Don't think it was a pass. 

Jack knew there was a challenge to be made, it was in his eyes a firm but fair challenge as he went in side footed. 

Nothing he could have done without following through into May. 

If he done anything else he would have risked getting injured himself or backing out and giving Aberdeen the advantage plus the jeers of his own support for being a shitebag. 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

My point was clearly that Jack puts himself in situations where our incompetent referees are faced with a decision to send him off or not. Not just today, but all his previous red cards. They may have got rescinded later but he shouldn't be in those positions in tne first place. Our other midfielders manage to stay on the field for 90 mins.

Maybe the broadfoot one you’re correct about, but the other two he did literally fuck all and got sent off. How can he stop, Stokes head butting him and should he just not make any tackle ever again because the Ref might need to “make a decision”

2 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Don't think it was a pass. 

Jack knew there was a challenge to be made, it was in his eyes a firm but fair challenge as he went in side footed. 

Nothing he could have done without following through into May. 

If he done anything else he would have risked getting injured himself or backing out and giving Aberdeen the advantage plus the jeers of his own support for being a shitebag. 

It was a pass

1 minute ago, FSM said:

My point was clearly that Jack puts himself in situations where our incompetent referees are faced with a decision to send him off or not. Not just today, but all his previous red cards. They may have got rescinded later but he shouldn't be in those positions in the first place. Our other midfielders manage to stay on the field for 90 mins.

I'm glad he went for that ball today.

If the same situation arises again, I hope he goes for the ball again. 

If Broadford stands on his toe again to get a reaction I hope he smacks him in the teeth rather than a wee push. 

We were always going to get a player sent off today, pity it wisnae Miller. 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

When I think of the stick we used to give Ian Ferguson .It makes you weep 

Jack will need to get street wise 

He tackled a sheep player in first half and could be clearly seen saying sorry 

Get that to fuck on the pitch 

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

I'm glad he went for that ball today.

If the same situation arises again, I hope he goes for the ball again. 

If Broadford stands on his toe again to get a reaction I hope he smacks him in the teeth rather than a wee push

We were always going to get a player sent off today, pity it wisnae Miller. 

I prefer 11 men on the park and all 3 points. That's just me though.

Archived