Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

9 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Wind the calendar back a few months when we played Patrick away???

jack was on the receiving end of he same type tackle right beside the referee......not saying it was a red, but nothing given at all.

Yeah remember that night .We were getting some really bad OTT tackles .ons Red card that was 100% deserved but could have beenmore

Just now, dande101 said:

Amazing the difference of opinions.

Thought he won the ball and didn't intentionally follow through or intend to hurt May more that May actually bottled out and ended up with his ankle in the wrong place.

I like the fact that Jack went in to win the ball and didn't hold back.

Never a sending off just a bit off bad luck on Mays part, hopefully we appeal and win.

Ps, Collum is a cunt and couldn't wait too punish us.

100% accuracy ?

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No red for me.I see this as a variation of a 50/50 60/40 etc.

A bit of context also is that Ryan is perceived to be a dirty player despite having red cards rescinded the opposite of Scott Brown who can foul all day long without punishment.

Ryan Jack is committed and gets to ball first.

When assessing the situation Jack can try to control ball and risk losing possession or play the ball.

Jack chooses to play the ball likely also knowing that if the ball is played and tackle comes in after he has played the ball he will likely get freekick and safe possession of the ball.

I believe Jack chooses to play a side footed pass with power to either 1.Find  teammate out wide 2.Draw a foul for late tackle 3.Play ball off opponent to get throw in or to deflect into path of another player.

If playing sidefooted pass with power your foot will come off the ground and  moves forward this is kinetic energy and how using force creates velocity to move the ball at pace.This looked natural to me I seen no intent malice and Jack can only control what he does not Mays reaction.

We should appeal this we should win.

1 hour ago, Blue Sheep said:

Wind the calendar back a few months when we played Patrick away???

jack was on the receiving end of he same type tackle right beside the referee......not saying it was a red, but nothing given at all.

giphy.gif

How can he be sent of for going for and getting the ball, was he controlling the Aberdeen player as well in terms of where he ended up once Jack had got the ball? His momentum takes him through the ball. Something like that is always going to look horrendous, and so it should, but that doesn't mean he meant it. I hope the club appeals this one as well.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We are getting targeted .100%

I don't care if I sound like a para bastard 

From the split second the game kicked off Collum looked like he was on a fucking mission today. It was mental to watch.

It's one thing for us and another thing altogether for every other cunt in the league.

7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

giphy.gif

In real time during the game it didn't look like a red, When you then see the slow motion on sky it did look like a red. 

When you watch the clip above Jack doesn't even look at May or look down to see where he is putting his foot. I think we should appeal as I don't think that Jack has any intention of injuring his opponent as he is not even looking at where he is planting his foot after playing the pass. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Surely not even Aberdeen fans thought that would happen :lol: 

Shinnie is a fucking dwarf

Aye, that was the word on their forum yesterday and this morning. He was leaving in an ambulance after shitting it over the intimidating atmosphere, and that's exactly how it panned out...

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, that was the word on their forum yesterday and this morning. He was leaving in an ambulance after shitting it over the intimidating atmosphere, and that's exactly how it panned out...

:lol::lol::lol:

Cunt bossed the fuck out of them for 55 mins before destroying May's career. A good day's work. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He's been very impressive in the past two games against them. 

All the trash talking seems to have psyched him up for it. Either that or he knew McInnes was coming in and felt like he had to put on a performance given the way those 2 fell out when he left the sheep (appreciate McInnes has since said he has no issues with anyone but think it might still have been something in Jack's mind)

Archived