Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

The narrative being pushed that Ryan Jack is a dirty player now he’s at Rangers is mental. 

Jack is an old school midfielder who gives everything in the tackle and shites out of nothing. He’s being punished for not being a shitebag. 

Why is there no retrospective action on McLeans tackle on Holt? He could’ve done his achilies quite easily with that tackle. And as for Ryan Jack should’ve levitated his foot out the way, what was stopping McLean not running his studs down Holts heel? Gravity? Holt already played the pass

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The clip of the McLean tackle in this thread is worse imho. 

Done now though, no point wasting energy on it. 

Both McLean's & Shinnie's were worse, Shinnie went on to commit 3 or 4 fouls after his booking including one where Collum chose to just blow for HT rather than deal with the foul! One of the things that jumps out at me when people have used the reasoning if the Jack challenge was from an Aberdeen player we would be screaming for a red...well there were two worse and barely a peep mentioned!

21 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

Both McLean's & Shinnie's were worse, Shinnie went on to commit 3 or 4 fouls after his booking including one where Collum chose to just blow for HT rather than deal with the foul! One of the things that jumps out at me when people have used the reasoning if the Jack challenge was from an Aberdeen player we would be screaming for a red...well there were two worse and barely a peep mentioned!

this, Mclean's was a shocker and could have did Holt's ligaments or worse, not even spoken to

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Of course it wasn't getting overturned, it WAS a red card.

Maybe it was. It looked a bad one. I believe only Ryan Jack can tell us if it merited a red. However I honestly think we are fighting on the wrong front.  Several years ago the tims created a strike and they seem to have done ok out of it since. Broon against Ross county, broon v us(elbows), Stokes against us(how did he get away with the blatent fouls), oops I forgot lennon is now the manager. Think he might have created that strike the last time he managed here. Cardosa's broken nose, Shinnie in the sheep game, McLean in the same game. Jacks 2 rescinded reds caused us to drop points. Just a few examples of where we are and obviously why we are frustrated. The club have a duty to protect the status of our club and this could be helped by asking for clarification backed up by video footage. There is plenty out there. I used to be in the dignified silence camp but fuck it, goose and gander. 

Slow motion & May shitting himself were the deciding factors here but i had no doubt it was going to be 3rd time unlucky, no way could they quash 3 reds. Shinnie and Mclean done worst and both deliberate, only a mind reader could tell if Jacks was but he's sadly become a marked man and any robust challenge will now see a card.

Archived