Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He studded a guy in the ankle, regardless of intent or anything else it’s a red card.

If someone done that to our player people would be greeting for a red card.

It’s unfortunate because he was playing well and didn’t mean it but it’s rare you see a player get away with anything like that nowadays.

So if youre his manager. Do you go through him at full time? Do you fine him a weeks wages for playing a pass?

May getting imjured was down to one thing and one thing only. He pulled out a tackle. Since i could kick a ball i was always warned about that.

34 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He studded a guy in the ankle, regardless of intent or anything else it’s a red card.

If someone done that to our player people would be greeting for a red card.

It’s unfortunate because he was playing well and didn’t mean it but it’s rare you see a player get away with anything like that nowadays.

Absolute nonsense. 

25 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You clearly don’t know much about football if you don’t realise it has everything to do with the contact on the opposition player in modern day football. Im not saying I’m a fan of it by any stretch but that’s the game nowadays. Things that are red cards now wouldn’t even have been fouls 15/20 years ago.

Your defo on the glue

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He never made a fucking tackle!!! He passed the ball! 

He fucking stamped on his ankle ffs, are all you cunts for real?  Talk about being biased.  He was a fucking idiot. End of. 

42 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Like I said in the match thread, it’s a tough one. Where his foot goes is a natural follow through after the tackle and theres definitely no intent. However it’s not always about intent it’s about ‘excessive force’ and endangering the player. Like the Pogba one last night, it’s one of those ones that looks terrible in slow mo.

The Aberdeen player was too slow going into the tackle.  People get hurt when they are too slow and today was case in point.  Never a red card.  I had only just said to my wife that Collum would send one of our players off.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Doesnt matter what he was doing his momentum took him into May, endangering him. Rightly or wrongly that's the rules at this moment in time.

He passed the ball and may was intending on taking him out late , the fact may too a sore one doesn't matter 

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

The Aberdeen player was too slow going into the tackle.  People get hurt when they are too slow and today was case in point.  Never a red card.  I had only just said to my wife that Collum would send one of our players off.

Who gives a fuck how slow the Aberdeen player is, he stamped on his ankle, the cunt nearly cost us three points by his stupidity after being absolutely dominant before hand. 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

You could see it coming a mile away. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

He fucking stamped on his ankle ffs, are all you cunts for real?  Talk about being biased.  He was a fucking idiot. End of. 

How does he stop his momentum at that speed?   Never a red card.  The other player was late going into the tackle.  

Right so what yous are technically saying is Jack was to either change the way he passed a ball, or indeed completely refrain from passing a ball (which is what football is about), all because an opposition player might shite out defending it and positions his leg in a way that once Jack plays the pass his foot goes onto it :lol:???? 

I'm sorry that is utter garbage, he played the fucking ball with absolutely zero intention with the sole purpose of passing to a teammate. To those saying it could have broke his ankle, if a player skelps a shot aff someones heed does he get red carded cause it can cause brain damage? Naw, its fucking life things like that happen

Can't believe there's clowns saying that's a red, it's a booking at a stretch for the contact.

That wasn't even a 50/50 it was 80/20 in Jack's favour as demonstrated by him playing the fucking pass away before May is in the same post code as the ball. It's not Jack's fault that May was a day late and a few bucks short and got caught with the follow through from the pass.

If you're saying that's a red where do you draw the line, players would just start running into peoples feet after they've played passes to get them sent off, madness.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

There’s being biased then there’s common sense!! He made one motion.. to pass the ball! He never stamped at all! That’s bullshit!!

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

How does he stop his momentum at that speed?   Never a red card.  The other player was late going into the tackle.  

He doesn't put his studs through his fucking ankle that's how.  Quick question, opposite way about, are you wanting a red?

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He passed the ball and may was intending on taking him out late , the fact may too a sore one doesn't matter 

Don't talk pish, he could have broke May's leg. It was 100% the right decision in fact the more I see it the more I think Jack could have avoided it completely.

Clear we won't agree.

May went in to the challenge like someone who's been injured for a while and shat it.  Follow through was ugly but Jack won the ball and then had his eyes closed because of the impact coming with May. It's unlucky for May being injured but Jack is unlucky to be sent off for being firm in a tackle when they've been in about him over two games. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Who gives a fuck how slow the Aberdeen player is, he stamped on his ankle, the cunt nearly cost us three points by his stupidity after being absolutely dominant before hand. 

You expect him to win the ball then levitate himself out of the way. 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So if youre his manager. Do you go through him at full time? Do you fine him a weeks wages for playing a pass?

May getting imjured was down to one thing and one thing only. He pulled out a tackle. Since i could kick a ball i was always warned about that.

No, I’d wank him off and buy him an ice lolly.

Archived