Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

The ref couldn't wait to send him off but if that was against our player I'd be screaming for a red too. In slow mo it looks horrible and that will mean no appeal. In the situation though in real time May poofed out and Jack won the ball but his momentum took him through the player. Its shite but you see reds all the time for them these days.

Fuck the sheep 

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You’ve never played football eh? 

Dont know how he can play that pass any differently and get his foot out the way. 

He keeps his foot flat, doesn't show his studs and doesn't do that twist at the end.

How can he move his foot after the pass or keep the studs down, there is like a tenth of a second between hitting the ball and making contact with May whilst his leg is swinging at fucking 50mph :lol: this showing studs thing is ludicrous anaw, if May wasn't in front of him he wid pass the ball in the exact same manner, he wasn't leading with his studs showing fs

Am I the only one seeing him side foot a pass... which is exactly what you are taught in primary school...

He passed the ball. Full stop.

Our supporters saying it is a red want him to look at Dorrans wife, wank himself into a hardon, then pass with that...

To my ageing eyes

• its not even a 50/50 situation, nowhere near it
  • Jack arrives at the ball well before May.  
  • Arguably its May that is late in arriving at the scene and the ball is gone before his foot arrives at the place where Jack is after Jack had released the ball 
  • Jack 's looking in the direction he is intending to make a pass.  And it is a pass - side footed and measured and not just an almighty swipe just in the hopes of getting the ball first in a 50/50 type of situation.
  • Having made a controlled side-footed pass at pace what other realistic follow through is he meant to achieve other than the one he did.   
  • May was late and put himself in harms way.

It was a wrong decision by the referee to send Jack off. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Levitate? Are you mental? You can move your foot to the side 

He could jumped upwards IMO. Doesn't matter what went before if you endanger an opponent you run the risk of being sent off. His challenge, as a result of the follow through clearly endangered May. Everything else is irrelevant. Im stunned so many cant see that.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

50 50 fuck all its jacks ball. May is 2 seconds out 

This is right and not debatable. The only thing that's debatable is whether jack could have done more to prevent the follow through, clearly folk see differently on that. 

53 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He doesn't put his studs through his fucking ankle that's how.  Quick question, opposite way about, are you wanting a red?

What I want and what is the correct decision are not always the same thing.   If it's against Rangers then yes I would probably want a red card.  If it's watching any other game then no way is it a red.   At the time I wondered what the fuss was about as I didn't give a second's thought to the incident.  Won the ball fairly and play was moving on.  

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

He could jumped upwards IMO. Doesn't matter what went before if you endanger an opponent you run the risk of being sent off. His challenge, as a result of the follow through clearly endangered May. Everything else is irrelevant. Im stunned so many cant see that.

Stunned too tbh 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

To my ageing eyes

• Arguably its May that is late in arriving at the scene and the ball is gone before his foot arrives at the place where Jack is after Jack had released the ball 
  • Jack 's looking in the direction he is intending to make a pass.  And it is a pass - side footed and measured and not just an almighty swipe just in the hopes of getting the ball first in a 50/50 type of situation.
  • Having made a controlled side-footed pass at pace what other realistic follow through is he meant to achieve other than the one he did.   

See I agree with most of that, but may is committed also, jack knows he is there, he knows he's beating him. So why show the studs, why do that twist. It's silly and he only has himself to blame.

I think quite a number of us are stunned that you and one or two others think it a red card.  

Honestly don't think he could have jumped out of the way. 

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

To my ageing eyes

Best post in years on here 

Archived