Please please please...

Weemani

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

His players have known for 2 games he's leaving.

They lacked the usual hatred for us as a result.

I would've thought it will have been the opposite. 

I reckon they'll be reeling knowing they'll be left without their boss 

50 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

His players have known for 2 games he's leaving.

They lacked the usual hatred for us as a result.

Sorry, but that's pish. When you cross that line, it's all about the winnng. 

Murty set us up well yet again. McCrorie was good before, but he is a revelation under Murty and that's down to Murty. Miller aside, pass marks all over the park today yet again. McInness had no answer yet again, against a youth team coach, whose team were down to ten men. 

You fail to recognise as to what is staring you in the face. McInness is a dud and coming to us is nothing but a meal ticket and an appeasement to fans.

Paying any compo for this dud is an act of insanity. After these two games, the sheep will be more than happy to off load him and get paid handsomely for the privilage, so I do hope King for once sees sense and dodges this bullet about to come our way.

All credit goes to Murty and the team, but McIness deserves nothing but contempt. He's nothing but a loser.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Murty set us up well yet again. McCrorie was good before, but he is a revelation under Murty and that's down to Murty. Miller aside, pass marks all over the park today yet again. McInness had no answer yet again, against a youth team coach, whose team were down to ten men. 

You fail to recognise as to what is staring you in the face. McInness is a dud and coming to us is nothing but a meal ticket and an apoeasement to fans.

Paying any compo for this dud is an act of insanity. After these two games, the sheep will be more than happy to off load him and get paid handsomely for the privilage, so I do hope King for once sees sense and dodges this bullet about to come our way.

All credit goes to Murty and the team, but McIness deserves nothing but contempt. He's nothing but a loser.

He shagged yer wife or something? 

Not my choice for manager either but will back him if it turns out it is. We should be aiming higher than someone who could only manage one trophy and distant second place in a league without Rangers, hearts,hubs and dundee united in it for lengths of time. Seems a bit arrogant as well 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You fail to recognise as to what is staring you in the face. McInness is a dud and coming to us is nothing but a meal ticket and an apoeasement to fans.

The compo thing doesnt sit well with me either and if we appoint McInnes it does smack of a lack of ambition for me from the board. If the figures being bandied about regarding compensation are true then I think we could get a better quality manager for the fee