Thanks, Murty

bombaybadboy08

It's ashame about the 2 games that we lost but he had done a good job, good to see him getting the accademy players in, I think it could of been a smart move. I guess he would of been having a word in their ear telling them get noticed as Pedro's players could be gone next month

I think the 2  disasterous results cost him any outside chance he may have had of extending his stay in charge, but great credit should be paid to him for managing to lift the team for the 2 sheep games.

If a new manager does comes in I would love to see Murty installed as his assistant. It's been  a wee while since I seen a Rangers team as well organised and willing to fight for each other. 

Had the players not absolutely fucked it against Hamilton and then Dundee I think he’d be a more appealing option than McInnes to most. 

Like the guy. Could be a future manager. Seems to learn more each game and clearly cares. 

Wish him all the best back with the youth or wherever he ends up. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Had the players not absolutely fucked it against Hamilton and then Dundee I think he’d be a more appealing option than McInnes to most. 

Like the guy. Could be a future manager. Seems to learn more each game and clearly cares. 

Wish him all the best back with the youth or wherever he ends up. 

Had we won all of his games I'd have wanted him appointed permanent manager (at least until end of season) at this point. 

As it is, I wonder if the players have reacted, in these last two games, to the fact they were playing against their new manager's team. 

Still hope we unveil big MPH tomorrow...

michel-preudhomme(club-brugge)(14-02-201

Hamilton and Dundee he trusted the players; against Aberdeen he changes the formation and start to mix it up a little bit. Maybe Hamilton and Dundee were the shock to the system he needed to change formation and to rant at the players. We need to keep things going so I hope he keeps with this formation as it appears to suit us.

A real asset to our club. The formation switch against the Sheep was a masterstroke. He clearly man manages the players well. Has got something out of the likes of Windass that others have not and that in part is down to Murty playing him higher up the pitch on the shoulder of defenders.

Not 'next manager material' but possible future manager material, he's conducted himself very well again and done well overall. Should be kept as an important part of the coaching set up.

6 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Probably the best caretaker manager we’ve ever had, don’t think he has it to be our manager full time but will always be grateful for the point at the shithole and these games.

Ma man.

I would keep him now to end of season 

He has probably earned it now

If it hadn't been the Dundee and Accies games 

Don't think any bear would debate that 

I don't usually reply to much posts but thought I get my opinion in so here it goes. The Hamilton and Dundee games were disappointing  to say the least and I was extremely  nervous about the games against the sheep but after watching them against the sheep I haven't seen that sort of steel from them  in a long time and hopefully long it may continue, I have to applaud GM for changing things about after they defeats and learning from them I certainly see a future Rangers manager there, actually wouldn't be disappointed if he got the job til the end of the season as I think he would get us closer to the unwashed across the city than MW or PC could only dream of, I have to agree with a earlier post that he would make a excellent assistant to the new manager when that is announced as he is a great asset at the club. I personally hope its no DM as well he has done with the mutton molesters I just think he would struggle with a club the size of Rangers but I could be proved wrong if it is DM to be then so be it.