Barry Ferguson coming back to Ibrox

Lloyd

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

JJ barely had any successful coaching skills but is lauded. Ferguson is many things but the guys a winner. We have been devoid of any winners in our managerial set up for some time. A guy from.the desert and a city trader. We need winners. I'd fill the coaching roles with winners and I'd also have Murty in with them.

Experiments are over, we don't need a revolutionary we just need people who get what we face in the next three years 

I haven't always liked how Barry can come across as a person but it does seem that some are always determined to knock domestic players that have given Rangers an awful lot. We see how there's still a fair few that believe Pedro was simply a victim of small minded Scottish players

If Ferguson returns as a coach then I'm more than willing to give it a chance and he'll bring that winning mentality at the very least. Even if it is a bit harsh on JJ (and some seem to overrate him) managers always have the right to decide their own staff without needing to be pressured by sentiment 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That was dreadful

Why because you love him,the board and John brown?? Great player but the wrong attitude to be involved. McCann, Mols,Numan ,Albertz , JJ etc etc know how to be proffessional and love the club. Barry is a Miller on steroids and should be kept far away , Pedro well sussed him. 

23 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Why because you love him,the board and John brown?? Great player but the wrong attitude to be involved. McCann, Mols,Numan ,Albertz , JJ etc etc know how to be proffessional and love the club. Barry is a Miller on steroids and should be kept far away , Pedro well sussed him. 

You obviously haven't a clue what my opinion on anything is going by that pish

Imagine a dressing room at half time after scott browns just wandered about like Pirlo for 45 minutes with Barry Ferguson in it?   He's never a manager but an assistant or third person in there who knows exactly what this club is all about.  He'll aye. 

12 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Nonsense, Le Guen failed because he didn't have a clue what he was getting himself into, not because of Ferguson.

Nonsense, he failed because he was not a good manager, wasn’t a good fit for us, and couldn’t control players being cunts and undermining him.

Sounds very much like Pedro, however Pedro seemed to get what we were all about at least.