Barry Ferguson coming back to Ibrox

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Nonsense, he failed because he was not a good manager, wasn’t a good fit for us, and couldn’t control players being cunts and undermining him.

Sounds very much like Pedro, however Pedro seemed to get what we were all about at least.

Don't see how that's that different to what I said

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

BF returning as a coach when his CV will clearly show the job is a step too high for him is  just jobs for the boys

and another one hanging onto the gravy train.

We the fans are being taken for fools by these "Rangers Men".

What was Murty's coaching CV before he came in? An under 16s coach?

1 minute ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Murty was already at the club, doing a decent job, and stepped up on a temporary basis.

Admittedly he's done well.

Barry Ferguson being brought in just because he is Barry Ferguson is a different thing completely.

He couldn't get Dumbarton of the bottom of the lowest league FFS

What?

Where has this shite come from? Leaked by Barry to Keith Jackson? The man's toxic and shouldn't be anywhere near this club. I remember the story's of of Auchenhowie being referred to as "Barry's World", the bullying of youth players and if yoir face didn't fit, he wasn't shy in telling you.

33 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Where has this shite come from? Leaked by Barry to Keith Jackson? The man's toxic and shouldn't be anywhere near this club. I remember the story's of of Auchenhowie being referred to as "Barry's World", the bullying of youth players and if yoir face didn't fit, he wasn't shy in telling you.

Barry Ferguson has a column in the record sun have reported this....

On 04/12/2017 at 20:06, Gustav said:

What was Murty's coaching CV before he came in? An under 16s coach?

Pretty good one too. Headhunted. Wee Barry is that great nobody has came in for him after the Clyde job. Maybe he received derogatory offers he had to reject though. To be honest I am surprised his mate Hartley hasnt made him his side kick wonder why?

On 04/12/2017 at 20:18, BloodRunsBlue said:

Murty was already at the club, doing a decent job, and stepped up on a temporary basis.

Admittedly he's done well.

Barry Ferguson being brought in just because he is Barry Ferguson is a different thing completely.

He couldn't get Dumbarton of the bottom of the lowest league FFS

He was never at Dumbarton!!!!

Barry Ferguson has done nothing in his coaching career to suggest he deserves a job at Rangers . I would be disappointed if he got a job here. Has run us down in the papers and really shows no awareness of how the fans feel in relation to the media . I can’t see why we would take him. Far better candidates out there who would be more suitable