Barry Ferguson coming back to Ibrox

Lloyd

14 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

Barry Ferguson has done nothing in his coaching career to suggest he deserves a job at Rangers . I would be disappointed if he got a job here. Has run us down in the papers and really shows no awareness of how the fans feel in relation to the media . I can’t see why we would take him. Far better candidates out there who would be more suitable 

Jealous wee gossiping ned. He thinks he should be in the top job. Your atypical billy big baws.

I'd give him a job as a steward in the Broomy against the scum.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people can get to hung up on the role of some assistants, his coaching credentials may not look too sharp on paper but maybe his way of coaching just didn't translate well with players at such a low level, Ferguson will bring the psychological side of things to the table, knowing what it takes to win, win consistently and win well, he'll hopefully be able to make players understand what it mens to play and succeed at Rangers and he could be the type of figure Rangers players aspire to be like, I'm completely open minded to this appointment.

16 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I think people can get to hung up on the role of some assistants, his coaching credentials may not look too sharp on paper but maybe his way of coaching just didn't translate well with players at such a low level, Ferguson will bring the psychological side of things to the table, knowing what it takes to win, win consistently and win well, he'll hopefully be able to make players understand what it mens to play and succeed at Rangers and he could be the type of figure Rangers players aspire to be like, I'm completely open minded to this appointment.

Or he could just be the type that has not studied up on coaching techniques and thinks all you need to do is shout at people

I know people go on about our current players not being fit to wear the jersey or knowing what it means but when we have players coming from Wigan and Accrington Stanley that is to be expected.

We simply need in time a better calibre of player not out current crop taught some songs for old firm day by Barry

Club legend, no doubt about it, but his credentials and credibility are questionable during his time with Clyde. To me, he is now in the same category as Novo, terrific player and club servant but has now become a bit of a novelty

Better candidates out there for the role.

Ferguson’s a winner, he recognises the standards have slipped unlike McCoist who contributed to the slip. 

There is no way on this earth these players will get away with one good game in 4 or 5 with Barry Ferguson in the dressing room. There’s also no way they’ll be hugging and chatting to the tarriers like they look up to them. They’ll be made to leave everything on the pitch

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Jealous wee gossiping ned. He thinks he should be in the top job. Your atypical billy big baws.

I'd give him a job as a steward in the Broomy against the scum.

Means you can sit beside him then ya fucking wank.

8 minutes ago, roger9650 said:

Baxter Greig Laudrup are legends.  Ferguson was never anywhere near that level.

Captaining us to a European final.

Winning 15 trophies majority as captain.

5 league titles. 

5 Scottish Cups

5 League Cups

But aye not a legend.

He won more than Laudrup for us ya fucking tit :lol: