Honest mistakes or something more sinister?

Virtuoso

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Everything is rosy in the taig camp at the moment and that’s why we never hear them complaining about decisions. Just wait until someone ends this run of theirs guarantee the shit will hit the fan, someone will be to blame. How sweet it would be if we could do it.

Nah I want hivs to do it next match 

Greg Aitken

Steven McLean                Alan Muir           Stephen Finnie           Andrew Dallas

Kevin Clancy                      Craig Thomson (Capt)                    Don Robertson

Bobby Madden                      Cheatin Beaton                            William Collum

Celtics Secret 11

Only used when needing a favour

On 04/12/2017 at 13:24, .Williamson. said:

I'd say since the taigs put them on a strike the whole things been fucked 

No question you’d expect the referees to go against them but it’s actually worked for them and against everyone else but especially us. 

He is not one who subscribes to that viewpoint but then writes a 1000 word essay on what he doesnt subscribe too....pfft.

No refs make mistakes pure and simple, refs get it horribly wrong, refs can cost you the match, refs can infuriate you, refs can also do all those things to favour your team.

Refs have a hard time of it and I will never believe they cheat.......wish Rangers fans would stop saying that shite as its the kind of thing that mob harp on about all the time.

Thank you for all the feedback & comments on the blog, I knew it was a contentious subject so great to see it being discussed 

I started the blog around 10 days or so ago because I enjoy writing about Rangers, I have had a ST for over 20 years & love the club so enjoy doing this. I had written for a few websites but wanted to try my own thing, something independent & not lead by anything, so I hope people enjoy it. 

I’d like to thank everyone who has followed & liked the blog, I have had 11000 people read it so far 

So delighted with the start 

All feedback, comments are welcome & anyone with any ideas on what to write, or wants to read then please let us know 

I am planning a few interviews with ex players etc, bits on our history as well as daily updates when the need to discuss is there 

twitter handle is @4ladhadadream 

Website address is 
Https://fourladshadadream.wordpress.com

Just honest opinion for Rangers fans by Rangers fans! 

Thanks everyone