Davie Dodds

K.A.I

Only remember seeing him score once at Ibrox. In the last home game of the season he came on as a sub and scored a header, I think it was. It was the second goal in a 2-0 win. Against Dunfermline in 1990ish in front of the Copland.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Only remember seeing him score once at Ibrox. In the last home game of the season he came on as a sub and scored a header, I think it was. It was the second goal in a 2-0 win. Against Dunfermline in 1990ish in front of the Copland.

Souness last game as a player.

Musta seen the Valetta one too. Only goal I really remember from that game though is John Spencer going nuts after getting his first top team goal. Was probably goal 10 of the tie or something so everyone was a bit 'meh' but he was pure chuffed and had a right big celebration. :lol::ride:

Sure MCCoist and Johnston scored too.

6 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Think the whole team did. Did Chris Woods miss a penalty in that tie?

Aye, and the crowd beckoned him on for a second one, but he refused.

The Valetta players seemed to take it as a slight on them, disrespectful, and I think Woods probably realised that and didn't take the next one.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Musta seen the Valetta one too. Only goal I really remember from that game though is John Spencer going nuts after getting his first top team goal. Was probably goal 10 of the tie or something so everyone was a bit 'meh' but he was pure chuffed and had a right big celebration. :lol::ride:

Sure MCCoist and Johnstone scored too.

Don't ask me, for some reason that night was the drunkest I've ever been at a game. Ten goals, and couldn't remember one of them. My mind was a blank after getting out a taxi on PRW just before kickoff.

:confused:

59 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye, and the crowd beckoned him on for a second one, but he refused.

The Valetta players seemed to take it as a slight on them, disrespectful, and I think Woods probably realised that and didn't take the next one.

I thought it was in bad taste at the time. We were gubbing them.