Killie and Tarriers Payment.

ForeverAndEver

Friday and Monday.

Kilmarnock v Rangers
Rugby Park
Saturday 23rd December – Kick Off 12.30pm
Payment will be taken from Friday 8 December and tickets will be posted from Wednesday 13 December.
Ticket prices are adults £26, concession £18, please note that we have a limited number of junior tickets at £10 available for this fixture.

celtic v Rangers
celtic Park
Saturday 30th December – Kick Off 12 noon
Payment will be taken from Monday 11 December and tickets will be posted from Monday 18 December.
Ticket prices are £49.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, fanaticCR said:

You said you think, something should be in place to make sure this is exactly what does happen.

Knowing the ticket office, nothing would surprise me. 

It's the way it usually happens In my experience. The reason I said think was so that no wee fanny could come back quote this at the end of the season and greet that it never happened and is my fault or summit

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's the way it usually happens In my experience. The reason I said think was so that no wee fanny could come back quote this at the end of the season and greet that it never happened and is my fault or summit

folk will greet regardless

happens every season, folk who haven't got STs or haven't applied for away games posting with sob stories about how they pure deserve a ticket but didn't get one