Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

Killie and Tarriers Payment.

Recommended Posts

Friday and Monday.

 

Kilmarnock v Rangers
Rugby Park
Saturday 23rd December – Kick Off 12.30pm
Payment will be taken from Friday 8 December and tickets will be posted from Wednesday 13 December.
Ticket prices are adults £26, concession £18, please note that we have a limited number of junior tickets at £10 available for this fixture.

celtic v Rangers
celtic Park
Saturday 30th December – Kick Off 12 noon
Payment will be taken from Monday 11 December and tickets will be posted from Monday 18 December.
Ticket prices are £49.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ffs.

Great lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is the "ballot"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't make the Killie game. Guaranteed I get that and not the piggery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone gets a parent and child and cant make it can you pm me please 👍

 

Edit. For killie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this thread title and thought I hadn't been allocated either game.

Was prepared to phone the ticket office for a rant the morra. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Skelf said:

If anyone gets a parent and child and cant make it can you pm me please 👍

 

Edit. For killie

Will be plenty about mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The majority of people who don't get this tarrier game, will get the second game IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

The majority of people who don't get this tarrier game, will get the second game IMO.

Every single person who doesn’t get this tarrier game, should surely get the second one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Every single person who doesn’t get this tarrier game, should surely get the second one.

Aye - that's what I said :yoda:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye - that's what I said :yoda:

You said you think, something should be in place to make sure this is exactly what does happen.

Knowing the ticket office, nothing would surprise me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fanaticCR said:

You said you think, something should be in place to make sure this is exactly what does happen.

Knowing the ticket office, nothing would surprise me. 

It's the way it usually happens In my experience. The reason I said think was so that no wee fanny could come back quote this at the end of the season and greet that it never happened and is my fault or summit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForeverInBlue said:

Any idea when ballots will be done

32nd mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for both, big Xmas period for the Sons a WIlliam, win win win win win win win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's the way it usually happens In my experience. The reason I said think was so that no wee fanny could come back quote this at the end of the season and greet that it never happened and is my fault or summit

folk will greet regardless

happens every season, folk who haven't got STs or haven't applied for away games posting with sob stories about how they pure deserve a ticket but didn't get one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the killie emails out, I just got one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got Killie, highly doubt will get the Taigs now, would be three in a row.

I got Aberdeen then this so doubt I'll get taigs either. Will be fine through rsc though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got Killie, highly doubt will get the Taigs now, would be three in a row.

Same.  Will most not get them though?  whats the normal allocation?  I got Aberdeen, so wasn't expecting Killie. But got one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing for Killie, stick on for the tarriers I’d imagine. 

Sorted either way the only one I struggle with usually is the sheep. Once we steal their manager and they finish 6th am sure we’ll see our allocation added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×