Killie and Tarriers Payment.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best example yet this email system is a fucking joke is these 2 fixtures , some lads getting both games , receive email today almost £80 whipped out their accounts next 4 days at the start of December , shambles of a system 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Best example yet this email system is a fucking joke is these 2 fixtures , some lads getting both games , receive email today almost £80 whipped out their accounts next 4 days at the start of December , shambles of a system 

Agreed fucking joke.

8 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Got Killie fucking yasssssssssssssssssssssss (said no one ever) haha fuck it will 100% be at both, play up the Clarkston Loyal :whistle:

Unless you happen to be in The Irvine valley Loyal and then it's practically a home away tie and we always look for tickets for this.:guiness:

22 hours ago, TBagalag said:

Got taigs but not Killie. Can’t make the match as I’m away so will be passing it on to someone on my bus. Not had a ticket for their midden in ages as well.

The 3 guys I take aways off are the same which is strange as everyone gets Kilmarnock 

not complaining as there’s always loads of Killies but I found it odd 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The 3 guys I take aways off are the same which is strange as everyone gets Kilmarnock 

not complaining as there’s always loads of Killies but I found it odd 

Thats my point.we get big allocation for both so according to the so called system, you would be guaranteed one of them.but some people gettin both or none at all is a farce

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Thats my point.we get big allocation for both so according to the so called system, you would be guaranteed one of them.but some people gettin both or none at all is a farce

I stopped trying to think how they worked it years ago