The midfield problem.

Redwhiteandblue

I seriously doubt Jack will win his appeal. Was it deliberate? Probably not, but it was a studs up challenge. So 3 games we'll miss him. 

So who comes in? Do we drop Peña back? Can Candeias (sp) play there? Will Barjonas be stuck in? Or is there anyone else who can play in there? Thoughts?

Also, Wilson. Anyone know how long he will be out for? Seems it was just a precaution to take him off on Sunday. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What's the score with Dorrans?

He was cut down by a thug on the park and the ref done little about it. 

Dorrans hobbled off soon after. 

But Jack accidentally hurting an opponent by passing the ball and not defying the laws of physics is absolutely disgusting if you believe the media. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'd go with Candeias. However I kinda expect Miller to drop in there, IF Morelos is fit to play further forward. That will go down an absolute treat!

That's what I think will happen. 

Bringing in Barjonas is what I want to happen.

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

But Jack accidentally hurting an opponent by passing the ball and not defying the laws of physics is absolutely disgusting if you believe the media. 

Nearly spat my juice out there reading that :lol: he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing ffs. 

This taig-like victimhood attitude over this makes me cringe. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's what I think will happen. 

Bringing in Barjonas is what I want to happen.

I'd be fine with Barjonas too. Murty will obviously know everything about him and I guess Barjonas and McCrorie would have a decent understanding as well. I just give Candeias the edge because not only would he bring an energy like Holt but he has that little bit of quality that can be utilised from a more central position in the final 3rd. He could also still get wide to get crosses in from a more central position too, ideally like Sunday!

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Nearly spat my juice out there reading that :lol: he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing ffs. 

This taig-like victimhood attitude over this makes me cringe. 

I could see your point if he went over the ball but he sidefoots it to pass and he unfortunately collides with May. 

Red was very harsh (compare to Pena's horror tackle at Hamilton a few weeks ago, that was a red). 

Unless they speed the appeal through and bin it (not unlike them) i think he'd be able to play saturday, no? Big miss for next Wednesday, really tough game. I would go with young Barjonas as it's his natural position, he's impressed me whenever he's played and he has a good enough physicality for his age. Besides, don't want to see us upsetting our system. Then again, McInnes will probably be in place by then. Who knows if he'll want to stick with Murty's diamond or not. 

Anyone who has ever played football knows that this was a 50 50 and if you pull out even just a little you get hurt.

Jack clearly won the ball.

Did him and May play together or was Jack at us before May signed for the sheep?

Jack should have probably stamped on the mop of a haircut to be brutally honest as he looks like one of these tramp anarchists whose never seen a bar of soap ??