Youth training facilities (RFFF)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gsa said:

I think the stand at West Rugby, just around the corner, holds 400-500 and it certainly isn't massive. Something along those lines would've been better in my opinion. At least give yourself the option of more people waching the games should the demand increase. 

A bigger stand with more capacity may not have been approved planning wise? 

20 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

The club could poll the fans (even just the ST email list) with a list of good causes and it could be divided up or the highest voted for charity gets the lot.

Any issues with that?

Actually yes, i gave my cash to help the club, my intent hasbt changed. 

This idea helps our youth set-up to grow & improve, why do you have a problem with that?

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's using the fighting fund money. 

And?  It's going to a cause to help the club.  Which is what the RFFF money was for.  It's helping the youths, no issue here at all. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

And?  It's going to a cause to help the club.  Which is what the RFFF money was for.  It's helping the youths, no issue here at all. 

Aye helping the club through legal issues which we're still going through atm. 

There's no need for a stand at Auchenhowie whatsoever. 

41 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye helping the club through legal issues which we're still going through atm. 

There's no need for a stand at Auchenhowie whatsoever. 

You are absolutely wrong on that & it' not just the stand that' getting built, it's the facilities within the stand that are vital.

52 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The clubs basically getting a 745k facility for 262k.

483k from the RFFF - the club putting in the rest (262k) - that would be better spent on Ibrox....or maybe used to tempt a manager of some repute. A wee signing bonus

Cunts.

There's also other funding going to it from outwith the club

If we spent in on stadium improvements or doing something useful with Edmiston House.   A cafe/bar with a club museum which would generate income.  I hate the amount of money our fans give to other pubs and eating establishments on a match day when we could generate more cash for ourselves.

I actually just read about this in the Record. Immediately thought to myself "I wonder if there's already a thread on RM where some torn faced cunts are moaning like like fuck about it being a 'waste of money' and then having a go at the RFFF fund members". Quick scroll down the board, et voila!

14 hours ago, FSM said:

I actually just read about this in the Record. Immediately thought to myself "I wonder if there's already a thread on RM where some torn faced cunts are moaning like like fuck about it being a 'waste of money' and then having a go at the RFFF fund members". Quick scroll down the board, et voila!

Do you really think it is a useful purpose for the fans' money?   You can't think of anything more suitable?