Chief executive

ronniemca

3 hours ago, ronniemca said:

After one of the most embarrassing sagas in our history today,it is time for the managing director to be replaced and a proper CEO to be brought in at the top of the club.Our business strategy throughout the managerial changes in the past 18 months is nothing short of abysmal.add that to his performance at last weeks AGM and he is way out his depth.i hate to say it but we need a ruthless , astute businessman at the everyday helm of the club ,someone like that cunt across the city,he's worth his weight in gold to them

Give him a wig, big red nose and huge shoes.

The guys a fucking clown anyway, might as well dress as one.

On 07/12/2017 at 20:05, siddiqi_drinker said:

An absolute cunt of a man and given the choice of him or Liewell, i'd take the latter in a heartbeat.  

• Incompetent
  • Dishonest
  • Self-serving
  • media whore
  • with a really bad fukking hairdo

I hate you, but this is bang on. 

He is just a blazer who fits right in with the likes of the chairman of Stirling Albion when he sits on some SFA committee. Sadly he is also responsible for running or rather not running our club on a day to day basis. Across the city they are pulling further away from us with their setup under Lawell whilst we have some MTV dude and John Boyles spunk bucket running the show. 

6 hours ago, ronniemca said:

After one of the most embarrassing sagas in our history today,it is time for the managing director to be replaced and a proper CEO to be brought in at the top of the club.Our business strategy throughout the managerial changes in the past 18 months is nothing short of abysmal.add that to his performance at last weeks AGM and he is way out his depth.i hate to say it but we need a ruthless , astute businessman at the everyday helm of the club ,someone like that cunt across the city,he's worth his weight in gold to them

Aye, he's not cutting it. Same with giving Pedro the job because he spoke well in the interview as if it's a normal kind of job. Then we get all this waiting for applications nonsense this time. That's not the deliberate type of person you need as a CEO of a football club.

4 hours ago, Drum said:

I take it this thread is actually about the Managing Director? This guy has a LOT to answer for. 

• WTF last 2 managers under your watch?
  • WTF new managerial appointment?

Our Managing Director will likely leave Rangers at some point soon. His CV will report this as a rip roaring success and an individual with a track record 'facing up to challenge' . He probably votes SNP, prides 'trying over triumph' and works a 30 hour week.   

And sanctioned rainbow fucking football boot laces.

7 hours ago, Young Bob said:

If you are going to pick on an individual it should be the organ grinder.

King isn’t even the organ grinder though both King and Robertson have admitted more than once, on record, that he (Robertson) runs the club, it’s operations and makes the decisions on a daily basis. 

King might ultimately be responsible but Robertson calls the shots at the club 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Robertson should be gone. Guy is clueless and hasn’t delivered at all. 

Think the DoF is being unfairly targeted in this shambles. Can’t see how this is his issue, it’s clearly board led. 

I dont think anything is clear.Was clear to me when the sheep issued their statement on Tuesday that the deal had all been agreed and we were going through the procedure which would see McInnes unveiled as manager this week.. Obviously I was completely wrong

21 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

An absolute cunt of a man and given the choice of him or Liewell, i'd take the latter in a heartbeat.  

• Incompetent
  • Dishonest
  • Self-serving
  • media whore

Sounds like Donald Trump.

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

King isn’t even the organ grinder though both King and Robertson have admitted more than once, on record, that he (Robertson) runs the club, it’s operations and makes the decisions on a daily basis. 

King might ultimately be responsible but Robertson calls the shots at the club 

I would say he works to King's agenda. No one spends King's money except King.

23 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

• Incompetent
  • Dishonest
  • Self-serving
  • media whore

I feel your pain but to say you would have that fat baw face slant eyed fenian bastard anywhere near Ibrox is too far