Ed House/Marshall/The Louden

K.A.I

Last I heard was the Louden is on it's arse.Rab is getting ECT for paranoid schizophrenia and Greig getting jailed for impersonating an SLO.

Nobody could find anyone daft enough to put up money for doing up EH, seeing that C1872 is now skint after paying Ashley 27p per share.

All sounds good to me.

That’s one thing that the fans have always been let down by the club IMO. I’m 30 and been going to the games for as long as I can remember but places around the stadium to have food and drink is a fucking embarrassment. Pure mismanagement and neglect that’s all it is. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

That’s one thing that the fans have always been let down by the club IMO. I’m 30 and been going to the games for as long as I can remember but places around the stadium to have food and drink is a fucking embarrassment. Pure mismanagement and neglect that’s all it is. 

What a load of pish - we have KFC, McDonalds, Asda and to top it off Toys R Us all in close proximity of the ground. What more could you want?

Also saw a Lebanese restaurant has recently opened on PRW which is just the jewel in the crown.

22 minutes ago, BEE said:

What a load of pish - we have KFC, McDonalds, Asda and to top it off Toys R Us all in close proximity of the ground. What more could you want?

Also saw a Lebanese restaurant has recently opened on PRW which is just the jewel in the crown.

I’m talking about being able to have our own pub where you can actually get a drink and actually make the club money.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Last I heard was the Louden is on it's arse.Rab is getting ECT for paranoid schizophrenia and Greig getting jailed for impersonating an SLO.

Nobody could find anyone daft enough to put up money for doing up EH, seeing that C1872 is now skint after paying Ashley 27p per share.

All sounds good to me.

Too many acronyms. 

Just missing an EBT and we have a full house 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

The whole area around the Stadium and Paisley Rd West is an embarrassment - so called Rangers pubs (The District for example) that don't have Sky/BT to show Rangers games on TV. I don't blame them, it costs a fortune, but why have all the paraphernalia but not show games - an example of the sorry state around PRW. Let's not get started on Nachos £10 a pint 80s disco.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

fuk, shawarma + babaganoush and a bovril - sorted

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

The club should have taken up the leases of any businesses sold and plowed any money made into the club years ago.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

You can apply that to any question asked 

I’m curious as to what’s happening 

Agree - my comment was more me pining for yesteryear when this type of issue would be reflective of the minimal concerns we had!

6 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The whole area around the Stadium and Paisley Rd West is an embarrassment - so called Rangers pubs (The District for example) that don't have Sky/BT to show Rangers games on TV. I don't blame them, it costs a fortune, but why have all the paraphernalia but not show games - an example of the sorry state around PRW. Let's not get started on Nachos £10 a pint 80s disco.

£10 a pint ?

7 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Edmiston House is riddled with asbestos & IIRC will cost in the region of £500k to restore into a state it would be accessible. 

Nothing is happening in that building in the near future

Because we are skint?

We're using the RFFF for a stand at the training complex, we are relying on GCC to work the regeneration of the waterfront area at Govan up to Edmiston Drive, we haven't managed to conjure up (for whatever reason) a manager and only managed to make moves on one when the last guy coincidently found paid employment elsewhere......

There is no chance the club will be puting a penny into anything other than what's absolutely necessary.

8 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Edmiston House is riddled with asbestos & IIRC will cost in the region of £500k to restore into a state it would be accessible. 

Asbestos isn’t a problem or less disturbed.

They could use the money they are saving on a manager this season to restore it?

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

All sounds good to me.

I'd missed that about C1872 and Ashley - did they buy the shares off him to get rid of him? 

11 hours ago, BEE said:

:mutley::mutley::mutley:

image.jpeg.e73ab3326782bd56496d5281d955b610.jpeg

16 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Thats buttons.The value of one half of the dynamic duo, Del and Tony.