Fuck all money till season ticket money again by looks of things.

Murty till the end of the year isn’t ideal but sounds a bit worse than it is as it’s only about 3 weeks away 

the problem is I don’t trust these fucking scumcunts to make any valuable progress in that time 

it will be something else come the turn of the year 

Statement just seems like a big deflection,  mcinnes can't hack the pressure etc and we weren't that bothered anyway 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Can really see Murty till the end of season 

looks like this is the masterplan

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seems to.be a few insinuations there about mentally ability to handle our club 

Finger well and truly pointed at DM and his lack of fibre, by the way what does concomitant mean?

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Take time now? It’s been 6 weeks. And why the fuck are we waiting on applicants. 

Get the best man for the job no matter who he is or where he is.

That club has lost its fucking class.

Agreed mate.. 

We've failed to get our No1 target, and there's obviously no plan B.. 

So it will take time now. 

The position of Rangers manager requires an ability to win football matches and the mentality to cope with the demanding off-pitch environment that goes with being the Rangers manager. This is a critical aspect of our assessment of any candidate during the interview process.

Quite why they went after him AFTER the last two games is the most baffling thing from that statement. Seemed clear to me he just did NOT fit that bill....

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Finger well and truly pointed at DM and his lack of fibre, by the way what does concomitant mean?

I don't have a clue and glad you asked :lol:

Seems to me that statement from the Club indicates the chairman and board have sent out for new pants.  They are shitting themselves having made an almighty mess of finding a new manager.   An attempt to disguise their discomfort by describing it as it being essential to have a manager who has the ability to win football matches and the mentality to cope with the demanding off-pitch environment that goes with being the Rangers manager is a smokescreen.

With Murty to the end of the year at least is, imo, a very powerful indicator they don't have a second choice ready to approach and even if they did they now fear a repeat rejection and so it will take time to find anyone prepared to take the job.

The statement is a statement designed to condition us to Murty becoming the permanent manager because there is no-one else.   Simple as that.  

That statement comes across slightly bitter, pretty much calling out DM for not having the balls to take the job. Murty needs are backing more than ever, he is a decent man who has been dumped into the middle of this mess.

So about 9/10 months of absolute clusterfuck because some arsehole thought Pedro Fucking Caixinha would be a good appointment. 

A vital 9/10 months that should have been used to start bridging the gap between us and the abusers.

Where are club1872. Sos. And all the other cunts that said the last regime wasn’t good enough. So they weren’t but this mob are? Just because they have a better handling of the financial side doesn’t mean we just forget the footballing side.

Fucking amateur wankers 

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

:lol::lol: No fucking idea. It's up there with indefatiguability and whataboutery!! :lol:

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Also their reason (excuse ) for not strengthening in Jan 

everyone is a winner.........well in the boardroom

I have a horrible feeling mcinnes has had a look at the funds avaliable to strengthen and not liked what hes seen. This will be made out to be a "mcinnes doesnt have the bottle" type statement but in the background the incompetant clowns that run the club are scrambling to get someone, anyone interested in the job

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

i have searched what it means, i have read what it means, i still cant work to feck out what it means

You have to laugh at the ‘club was therefore considering Managers currently under contract’ line.

Should read - ‘we were considering Derek McInnes because he’s the only cunt we could afford’. 

If there was a genuine approach to be looking at other managers under contract then they wouldn’t have allowed the caretaker to carry on in the role for another month after they’ve failed at the first attempt to speak to managers under contract. 

Cowboys. 

Looking at that again there's a few inconsistencies in there 

I don't particularly care about the statement but in my opinion McInnes has bottled it and shown a pure lack of ambition. We'll overtake Aberdeen as at the very least the second best team in the country without a doubt this season.

He's taking the easy option by staying at a club that doesn't demand to win. He couldn't handle it here. He's been rocked by the speculation for fucks sake never mind the actual pressure of the job. I'm glad he isn't coming for footballing reasons but now I'm also glad he isn't coming because he clearly wants an easy life with no ambition. He's blew the biggest opportunity he'll ever get. 

The media bang on about his league cup win but Tommy Wright won a Scottish Cup with far less resources than McInnes. Not that I want Tommy Wright though. Just making the point that it ain't an extraordinary achievement.

I may sound bitter but I've never once wanted McInnes and I don't see what he offers that is so special. Murty tactically embarrassed him over 2 games with a squad that are supposed to be very poor. Also without arguably our 3 better players.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

One thing mate the players seem.to like him. It's the only bonus.

I.hope he's took so.much from the last two games.

We are the best side outwith the nappy rippers. We need to play as we have done and show.the belief. We can go.and take these cunts in their midden.

I hope we do

Three had better be some experienced football 'advisers'  behind the scenes at Ibrox giving Murty the benefit of that experience and providing the right sort of guiding hand to deal with this.    That and demonstrating a 'fuck it well show what we can do' attitude by the players and get results for Murty. 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I have a horrible feeling mcinnes has had a look at the funds avaliable to strengthen and not liked what hes seen. This will be made out to be a "mcinnes doesnt have the bottle" type statement but in the background the incompetant clowns that run the club are scrambling to get someone, anyone interested in the job

Mate I am no fan of the board but he didn’t even speak to us so it didn’t even get to that point. The more I think about this the more I think DM is a bottle job just like his team. 

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Yes. 

Concomitant..........naturally accompanying something.   Thing is though, you don't use that sort of formal business 'civil service' type of language in a Club football statement designed to give a plain English update to supporters.    Or you do if you are the Rangers board that is bottling things, is shit scared, is incompetent in appointing a manager and doesn't stand back and read its messaging before they agree to the message being posted.    Clueless and out of touch 

4 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

That statement comes across slightly bitter, pretty much calling out DM for not having the balls to take the job. Murty needs are backing more than ever, he is a decent man who has been dumped into the middle of this mess.

I quite like the fact that they have called him out on that. McInnes could have put this to bed weeks ago if he didn’t want the job. Unless of course there is more to it that we are not being told. The board are a fucking joke but as you say we need to stay behind Murty.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate I am no fan of the board but he didn’t even speak to us so it didn’t even get to that point. The more I think about this the more I think DM is a bottle job just like his team. 

Hear what your saying mate but I would be very surprised if unofficial contact hasnt been made and certain terms outlined. Theres no way Rangers would have approached aberdeen if he hadnt been sounded out previously as it makes the board look like fuds. To me hes been spoken too and made promises which he has had time to dwell on and reconsidered even thinking about taking the job with us.