Mcinnes showed post match on Sunday he couldn't handle it. Dunno why we even engaged Aberdeen in the first place.

This board are a bunch of snide cunts, Don’t think there was much need for that kind of tone from the statement tbh they’re the ones who fucked this.

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

I quite like the fact that they have called him out on that. McInnes could have put this to bed weeks ago if he didn’t want the job. Unless of course there is more to it that we are not being told. The board are a fucking joke but as you say we need to stay behind Murty.

Mcinnes didnt have to put this to bed. The board needed to do their job and get their first choice. Instead they now have egg on their face and quite clearly anyone now considered for the position is second choice. They fuck everything up that they touch. Absolute cretins 

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Hear what your saying mate but I would be very surprised if unofficial contact hasnt been made and certain terms outlined. Theres no way Rangers would have approached aberdeen if he hadnt been sounded out previously as it makes the board look like fuds. To me hes been spoken too and made promises which he has had time to dwell on and reconsidered even thinking about taking the job with us. 

They probably thought, like every cunt on here 😂, that all they would have to do is ask the question and he’d come. How wrong we all were! 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

They probably thought, like every cunt on here 😂, that all they would have to do is ask the question and he’d come. How wrong we all were! 

No me lol, ive backed mccann and also smith.

A guy can dream 

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I honestly don’t think Mcinnes has bottled it.

Maybe he was told he would have to sell before he could buy?

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

A guy can dream 

I’d take McCann as well btw. We can’t hope for much better given our current status. 

Mcinnes didnt have to put this to bed. The board needed to do their job and get their first choice. Instead they now have egg on their face and quite clearly anyone now considered for the position is second choice. They fuck everything up that they touch. Absolute cretins 

It was McInnes and Aberdeen that were moaning about the speculation and it seemed to affect them more than us during the last 2 games. I agree with your point about them having egg on their face I just find it strange that McInnes wouldn’t have went through the thought process of what if they do come for me before now. I’m pretty sure that Milne and McInnes would have spoken about it before an approach was made. It points to either he changed his mind at the last minute or it was a tactic of theirs to try and unsettle or  stop us getting a manager in place quickly. All a bit strange really.

A guy can dream 

Would love McCann as an understudy ,although doubt Walter would come back , possibly Big Eck , with this board ,fuck only knows 

Actually think thats a fair statement. The board have asked permission, been told no probably after his agent has said he was interested. His nerve went and the board have alluded to that in the statement. So he was not suitable after all. Better to find out now than him shitting himself before the next OF game.

My only issue is that it has taken us 6 weeks to get here so I can only hope they have others getting interviewed. I mean - 6 weeks !!!!!

The statement leaves things open for a war of words tbh as McInnes and Aberdeen will feel they’ve the right of reply to that about the bottle/character/best staying where he is shite 

for all there’s been a blood lust to kill us off since 2012 no wonder Scottish football is sick of us - we are a circus and drama at every turn and sometimes (not always but instances like this) we’ve ourselves to blame 

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Whoever they think they are gonna appoint , they will bottle it probably through arguments in the boardroom ,regarding this . I think the board are actually scared to make a managerial appointment 

Dont you think the board are scared to make an appointment as technically it makes the club harder to punt in january. I was told king knows hes fucked it with the court case and is looking to get rid to investors who didnt want mcinnes in. If we appoint someone on a 3 year deal the now, if its not who the new owners want its then more compo paid out to sack the new manager 

A statement written by Tarriers. Fuck sake I thought we were above all this bitching. 

They'll keep Murty on until the next transfer widow has closed so they don't need to spend more money on players with a new manager. 

Statements is petty and not fitting of a club our size.

a year down the line we haven’t progressed 

The grammar in that statement if fucking awful. The content almost as bad.

It is what it is.

Had our 2 best performances and results in years in the last week, might not have been planned, but Murty at least deserves a chance to see if he can do the elusive 3 in a row. :UK:

fuck the board and mcwinless

Same to you. You'll find I'm one of the boards biggest critics usually. In this instance they've followed the rules. However using a loudmouth twat as a gif..

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What I don’t understand though is why did McInnes not come out and say he was staying before the double header. That would be a strong message to their support and galvanise them for a big double header. It makes no sense for them to have that cloud hanging over them before those games. I’ll need to wait for the book to find out - ‘Derek McInnes : The Wrong Choice’

36 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Statement just seems like a big deflection,  mcinnes can't hack the pressure etc and we weren't that bothered anyway 

It is just spin and if it had come from the RO I would not have been surprised, but from our board it is embarrassing to say the least. :duh:

11 minutes ago, Siwel said:

This board are a bunch of snide cunts, Don’t think there was much need for that kind of tone from the statement tbh they’re the ones who fucked this.

Well if it was all agreed they're bound to be pissed at McInnes late u turn.