Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

It was McInnes and Aberdeen that were moaning about the speculation and it seemed to affect them more than us during the last 2 games. I agree with your point about them having egg on their face I just find it strange that McInnes wouldn’t have went through the thought process of what if they do come for me before now. I’m pretty sure that Milne and McInnes would have spoken about it before an approach was made. It points to either he changed his mind at the last minute or it was a tactic of theirs to try and unsettle or  stop us getting a manager in place quickly. All a bit strange really.

Its the speculation bit that i think has made us a bit of a joke. It used to be if we were linked with people they were honoured and accepted without any thought, now we are that much of a basket case  financially people think twice. I reckon mcinnes has balked at no money to spend and possibly what role the director of football has. 

To me this board are like the george burley/vlad romanov spell at hearts. The team get a few results in spite of the board trying their best to fuck everything up

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’d take McCann as well btw. We can’t hope for much better given our current status. 

McCann? He's been a manager for like 5 mins

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Its the speculation bit that i think has made us a bit of a joke. It used to be if we were linked with people they were honoured and accepted without any thought, now we are that much of a basket case  financially people think twice. I reckon mcinnes has balked at no money to spend and possibly what role the director of football has. 

To me this board are like the george burley/vlad romanov spell at hearts. The team get a few results in spite of the board trying their best to fuck everything up

That last bit is scarily true 

Our board are making us an embarrassment and unattractive to anyone let alone a strong candidate.  Who in their right mind would accept employment under this board.  

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

A statement written by Tarriers. Fuck sake I thought we were above all this bitching. 

They'll keep Murty on until the next transfer widow has closed so they don't need to spend more money on players with a new manager. 

and thats why they are all there , the £15m plus from the fans every season.........

Just now, chris182 said:

McCann? He's been a manager for like 5 mins

I can’t argue with that but where the hell do we go from here. McCann gets it at least. 

I don't care anymore what these shower of lying shameless fuckwits have to say. 

Murty has my full backing. 

Just now, Dlydon81 said:

Our board are making us an embarrassment and unattractive to anyone let alone a strong candidate.  Who in their right mind would accept employment under this board.  

Someone with no potential

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The statement leaves things open for a war of words tbh as McInnes and Aberdeen will feel they’ve the right of reply to that about the bottle/character/best staying where he is shite 

for all there’s been a blood lust to kill us off since 2012 no wonder Scottish football is sick of us - we are a circus and drama at every turn and sometimes (not always but instances like this) we’ve ourselves to blame 

Ye think dm /sheep could try to take us to court over the statement , cause it didny really show dm in a good light 

5 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Dont you think the board are scared to make an appointment as technically it makes the club harder to punt in january. I was told king knows hes fucked it with the court case and is looking to get rid to investors who didnt want mcinnes in. If we appoint someone on a 3 year deal the now, if its not who the new owners want its then more compo paid out to sack the new manager 

Ye think King is up for selling next month 

4 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

A statement written by Tarriers. Fuck sake I thought we were above all this bitching. 

They'll keep Murty on until the next transfer widow has closed so they don't need to spend more money on players with a new manager. 

That's what it looks like tbh , bastards are trying their best to pull the wool over our eyes ffs 

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Im just thankful we still have Traynor.

Think he was the genius that wrote that statement ?

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Ye think dm /sheep could try to take us to court over the statement , cause it didny really show dm in a good light 

Ye think King is up for selling next month 

That's what it looks like tbh , bastards are trying their best to pull the wool over our eyes ffs 

I think he would punt us just now to be honest. This is too much like work for people like him

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The statement leaves things open for a war of words tbh as McInnes and Aberdeen will feel they’ve the right of reply to that about the bottle/character/best staying where he is shite 

for all there’s been a blood lust to kill us off since 2012 no wonder Scottish football is sick of us - we are a circus and drama at every turn and sometimes (not always but instances like this) we’ve ourselves to blame 

Such a blatant attempt to play the gallery with that part and try and take attention off themselves 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That may well be the plan because if that starts the fans hate for the :aberdeen: will turn on them and the board are clear again. They will have to hope Murty can keep getting results or that plan will not work for long IMO. 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Who proof read this piece of shit?

Confirming Murty has the job at least till the end of the year because they haven't done their jobs in drawing up a short list with names.

They have chased one target and fucked it and now are left pretending they didn't want him anyway and this is the better option.

Come on to fuck guys we need to address this because these cunts are getting a free ride here, they worm their way out of AGM's and hit us with pish like this time after time. 

Clubs riddled with these cretins, we have to get rid for the good of our club.

I've been calling for protests for months but apparently nobody's got the stomach for it. 

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Someone with no potential

Yep, no potential and probably still have to pay them more than they’re worth!

Shite statement.

So the board have no backup candidate after all and will take 4 weeks to sweep someone off the scrap heap. 

No January signings either by the look of things.

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I agree and said on other threads it is truly embarrassing he has turned us down and it is yet another clear indication that they can’t run a football club. Can you imagine the fun we would have had if Mowbray turned celtic down to stay at Hibs. Saying that we prob got more fun out of him not but it’s that level of comparison.

I’m possibly being naive that the budget conversations haven’t happened. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Think he was the genius that wrote that statement ?

Nah that sounds like a seriously pissed of amateur, failing miserably to get his point across. You know that way when your fucking raging and you just can't find the words.

Whoever wrote it doesnt have the intelligence required to properly convey the message.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Would love Murty to tell them to ram it up the arse. 

I wouldn't, become even more of a laughing stock, no thanks.