2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've been calling for protests for months but apparently nobody's got the stomach for it. 

It's time we start really looking at it tbh.

These guys aren't going to suddenly change into competent owners when for the past 3 years they have run us like a sunday pub team.

We the fans are the only ones who can get these cunts to fuck and save our club before more records are spat on.

Clueless bunch of wankers.

Really hope Murty can hold the fort for the time being and if we do struggle at times anybody who slates him can fuck off, he doesn't deserve that..

Murty to win 55. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Clueless bunch of wankers.

Really hope Murty can hold the fort for the time being and if we do struggle at times anybody who slates him can fuck off, he doesn't deserve that..

Murty to win 55. 

Fans really need to keep playing their part too , no matter how pissed of at the board we are 

"at least until the end of the year"

I like murty but thats like telling a student doctor to run an A&E department at the weekend

I can only hope they have upped his salary but probably now

13 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

What I don’t understand though is why did McInnes not come out and say he was staying before the double header. That would be a strong message to their support and galvanise them for a big double header. It makes no sense for them to have that cloud hanging over them before those games. I’ll need to wait for the book to find out - ‘Derek McInnes : The Wrong Choice’

I genuinely am at a loss to explain it as well. I’ve got so many questions (hear me out😂). He’s taken Aberdeen as far as he can do surely a new challenge makes sense? When we get ourselves sorted out (if) he’s only ever going to be chasing third, what else can he realistically expect to achieve with Aberdeen? He would have probably doubled his salary overnight or more. He’s a Rangers man, so surely managing the club would have been the ultimate honour. I know they’ve got a new stadium in the pipeline but that’s years away and they train on a fucking cowfield while we have world class facilities at Ibrox and Auchenhowie. Budget although not great would still have been significantly more than at Aberdeen. Chance to manage in champions league if things work out. Sorry if I bored you, like I said im just at a loss. 

The barely disguised digs might lead McInness to think that he made the right decision.

I take it the reference to "win football matches" is a veiled dig, in that DM lost both of the double headers? Maybe.

DM's take may be that he has a better chance of pushing Rangers where he is, than Rangers have of pushing scum, if he comes. He may come out with that!

The statement is like a cross between knee jerk and dagger.

Can you imagine the chaos that will ensue when we are in 4th place by the new year - 16 Pts behind the Manks, 6+ Pts behind the Sheep and even behind Hibs?

Churlish and irresponsible from the board. Murty being hung out to dry.

This isn't going to get any better.

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

"at least until the end of the year"

I like murty but thats like telling a student doctor to run an A&E department at the weekend

I can only hope they have upped his salary but probably now

Murty's like a student doctor who performed two challenging brain surgeries back-to-back but, in the weeks before, managed to let two people die with the common cold. 

I really wouldn’t criticise McInnes at all if he was to come out and respond to that.

Just now, chris182 said:

Can you imagine the chaos that will ensue when we are in 4th place by the new year - 16 Pts behind the Manks, 6+ Pts behind the Sheep and even behind Hibs?

Churlish and irresponsible from the board. Murty being hung out to dry.

This isn't going to get any better.

That’s the spirit 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I genuinely am at a loss to explain it as well. I’ve got so many questions (hear me out😂). He’s taken Aberdeen as far as he can do surely a new challenge makes sense? When we get ourselves sorted out (if) he’s only ever going to be chasing third, what else can he realistically expect to achieve with Aberdeen? He would have probably doubled his salary overnight or more. He’s a Rangers man, so surely managing the club would have been the ultimate honour. I know they’ve got a new stadium in the pipeline but that’s years away and they train on a fucking cowfield while we have world class facilities at Ibrox and Auchenhowie. Budget although not great would still have been significantly more than at Aberdeen. Chance to manage in champions league if things work out. Sorry if I bored you, like I said im just at a loss. 

Honestly think he was pissed that they took 6 weeks to even ask, so he never actually ruled himself out just so he could tell them to fuck off if they ever eventually did. 

Just now, Essandoh said:

I really wouldn’t criticise McInnes at all if he was to come out and respond to that.

I hope he does. We might get closer to the truth.

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

That’s the spirit 👍🏻

Tell me im wrong!

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's time we start really looking at it tbh.

These guys aren't going to suddenly change into competent owners when for the past 3 years they have run us like a sunday pub team.

We the fans are the only ones who can get these cunts to fuck and save our club before more records are spat on.

Look at that thread there's countless folk saying now is not the time etc.

The thread was created after the Semi Final v Motherwell, nearly three months ago...

If now is not the right time then when is? :headwall:

I'd happily take part in a mass walkout or whatever on Saturday, least I'm prepared to do something to show I'm pissed off with everything that's happened since these "Rangers men" took control. 

So where do we go from here.

They've publicly stated all applicants who applied for the job were simply not good enough.

They've told us they were looking at candidates, PLURAL, they wished to speak to, that were therefore under contract. Now they are either lying about that or they have failed in their attempts to speak to or attract anyone else.

If they have put all their eggs into a Mcinnes basket then that is frightening. To not have any form of back up is scandalous. To have no plan b after 6 weeks is beyond incompetence and just not good enough. 

Even now they've already written off the next 3 weeks by giving Murty up until December. That will be 10 fucking weeks. 10 FUCKING WEEKS! Managers should be crawling over burning coal to speak to us. These cunts are ripping us apart.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Hopefully he’s more integrity than the cunts running our club and just let’s it lie. 

Statement is a fucking shambles. However the fact that McInnes, a former Rangers player would rather accept mediocrity with Aberdeen shows a complete lack of ambition and really shows that he isn't what we need right now. He turns down Sunderland and now turns down Rangers?

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly think he was pissed that they took 6 weeks to even ask, so he never actually ruled himself out just so he could tell them to fuck off if they ever eventually did. 

That crossed my mind earlier as well to be fair and it would make sense. Maybe he’d have been nailed on if we’d have approached him right after Pedro went. 

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Statement is a fucking shambles. However the fact that McInnes, a former Rangers player would rather accept mediocrity with Aberdeen shows a complete lack of ambition and really shows that he isn't what we need right now. He turns down Sunderland and now turns down Rangers?

I' be turning down Sunderland too, that's a worse run club than ours and in total free fall. 

Whatever happens though McInnes will never get another shot at it and that will haunt him....and maybe us depending on who these clowns appoint.

6 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

I take it the reference to "win football matches" is a veiled dig, in that DM lost both of the double headers? Maybe.

DM's take may be that he has a better chance of pushing Rangers where he is, than Rangers have of pushing scum, if he comes. He may come out with that!

The statement is like a cross between knee jerk and dagger.

I take it as a massive contradiction. Approach to sign him after being pumped in the double header?! 

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Hopefully he does, probably only way we will find out the truth.

Just now, chris182 said:

Tell me im wrong!

You could be right but i’ve seen signs in the last 2 games that we’re good enough to finish 2nd. Aberdeen have won once in their last 5 games and Hibs are even more inconsistent than us. We will be a good bit off celtic in the end but I don’t think a new manager now will change that. If Murty was willing i’d go with him till the end of the season and plan to have someone in place for the summer before the end of the season.

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Murty till the end of the year isn’t ideal but sounds a bit worse than it is as it’s only about 3 weeks away 

the problem is I don’t trust these fucking scumcunts to make any valuable progress in that time 

it will be something else come the turn of the year 

Bad enough, mate - 6 matches in those 3 weeks!