5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly think he was pissed that they took 6 weeks to even ask, so he never actually ruled himself out just so he could tell them to fuck off if they ever eventually did. 

Something that has also crossed my mind in the last hour or two after the dust has settled is fair fucks to DM for having the balls to actually turn it down. There’s no doubt it would have been a huge move for him but maybe he doesn’t want to work for the absolute cowboys that are ruining our club and who could blame him. 

Just now, lewislaudrup said:

No player in there right mind would come to us in jan or sign a pre contract.

Exactly what they want. Means they don't have to spend a penny and hy the time summer comes along they have our ST money to pretend is their big investment.

These cunts have no shame 

4 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Statement is a fucking shambles. However the fact that McInnes, a former Rangers player would rather accept mediocrity with Aberdeen shows a complete lack of ambition and really shows that he isn't what we need right now. He turns down Sunderland and now turns down Rangers?

Sunderland are a mess so he made the right call there 

He'll probably regret turning down Rangers in the long run but there has to be something from our side that's at least helped him come to this decision and that's the scary thing. Aberdeen to Rangers (barring their Ferguson era) should be a no brainer for anyone never mind someone from a Rangers background, I can't believe that it's all simply because he's shat it 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Look at that thread there's countless folk saying now is not the time etc.

The thread was created after the Semi Final v Motherwell, nearly three months ago...

If now is not the right time then when is? :headwall:

I'd happily take part in a mass walkout or whatever on Saturday, least I'm prepared to do something to show I'm pissed off with everything that's happened since these "Rangers men" took control. 

I agree we should all get up and leave at a set point during the game.  Not for out and out boycotts as I don't want to cost the club money but if we did that every home game they would not be slow getting their finger out.  

They will probably keep poor Murty until the end of the season with the promise of a big name as the season ticket time get nearer, then once we have all renewed we will end up with a sub standard manager.  

6 weeks for a guy we would have got before Pedro,  We are being run the way the tarriers used to be run,

Time the board got the message from the fans as it's Murty who left with a thankless job and no matter what we must back him100%

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hopefully he’s more integrity than the cunts running our club and just let’s it lie. 

Even though dm supposedly rubbered us , having more integrity than that lot isny really hard 

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

He'll probably regret turning down Rangers in the long run but there has to be something from our side that's at least helped him come to this decision and that's the scary thing. Aberdeen to Rangers (barring their Ferguson era) should be a no brainer for anyone never mind someone from a Rangers background, I can't believe that it's all simply because he's shat it 

I agree mate, not being able to trust this board is making a lot of us nervous as to what it was that made him turn it down I think.

58 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I agree we should all get up and leave at a set point during the game.  Not for out and out boycotts as I don't want to cost the club money but if we did that every home game they would not be slow getting their finger out.  

They will probably keep poor Murty until the end of the season with the promise of a big name as the season ticket time get nearer, then once we have all renewed we will end up with a sub standard manager.  

6 weeks for a guy we would have got before Pedro,  We are being run the way the tarriers used to be run,

Time the board got the message from the fans as it's Murty who left with a thankless job and no matter what we must back him100%

Got to back Murty and the team.

King GTF would be a good chant.

Supporters Voice Ltd made a statement?

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I can’t help but think there’s something major that’s put him off.

Quite liked the idea of DM for manager, but this always seemed like bad timing for him.

Which may have led to it turning out badly for both him & us.

Sad we’ve had this week, because this’ll mean it never comes his way again.

May be his loss, may be ours.

We’ll never know.

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

I agree mate, not being able to trust this board is making a lot of us nervous as to what it was that made him turn it down I think.

Indeed mate, statement just made that feeling even worse 

Just now, simplythebest said:

Indeed mate, statement just made that feeling even worse 

Complete amateurs.

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Won’t cost the club much money at this point, if we did boycott - they’ve had 44k seats worth of season ticket money, already! 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

I can’t help but think there’s something major that’s put him off.

Quite liked the idea of DM for manager, but this always seemed like bad timing for him.

Which may have led to it turning out badly for both him & us.

Sad we’ve had this week, because this’ll mean it never comes his way again.

May be his loss, may be ours.

We’ll never know.

Aye nay money for players usually does that to managers 

I said in another post that our conduct has lacked class and this just confirms it. 

I dislike the attempt to character assassinate McInnes. We should be better than that. At the end of the day he is employed by someone else and is entitled to turn us down whether we agree with him or not. He has not made any negative comment against our club. For me it lacks class to come out with this sort of statement and is clearly intended to deflect from the board’s shambolic attempts at recruitment. I would rather see actions instead of statements. 

Aye , what could the reasons be for dm to no be fancying his dream job 

Length of contract 

Wages 

Bringing in his own backroom staff 

Funds for the upcoming transfer windows 

King possibly selling up 

Budget for player wages 

Length of time it took the board to make a move for him 

All of the above 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye , what could the reasons be for dm to no be fancying his dream job 

Length of contract 

Wages 

Bringing in his own backroom staff 

Funds for the upcoming transfer windows 

King possibly selling up 

Budget for player wages 

Length of time it took the board to make a move for him 

All of the above 

Puma body warmers are shit as well.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye nay money for players usually does that to managers 

Very likely, CB.

I’m kind of resigned to the fact we’ve no money to splash on footballers - and hoping that the issues don’t run any deeper than no January kitty!

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

I said in another post that our conduct has lacked class and this just confirms it. 

I dislike the attempt to character assassinate McInnes. We should be better than that. At the end of the day he is employed by someone else and is entitled to turn us down whether we agree with him or not. He has not made any negative comment against our club. For me it lacks class to come out with this sort of statement and is clearly intended to deflect from the board’s shambolic attempts at recruitment. I would rather see actions instead of statements. 

Supporters Voice Ltd should be asking which fanny wrote that statement and which fanny requested it. They should then demand both be sacked. 2nd biggest shareholder  and all that.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Very likely, CB.

I’m kind of resigned to the fact we’ve no money to splash on footballers - and hoping that the issues don’t run any deeper than no January kitty!

Loans for shares is what DK is getting is it no ? Canny really remember how he's phrased it 

Murty left hung out to dry.

Minimal chances of a manager getting the transfer window to build something 

Season written off by the suits 

Fuck this board 

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Murty left hung out to dry.

Minimal chances of a manager getting the transfer window to build something 

Season written off by the suits 

Fuck this board 

Had you not already written off this season? I had several weeks ago. I don’t think January is a good time to try and build a team you pay extra for the shite that their current team don’t need or want. If we have any money I’d rather keep it until the summer. Maybe a couple of decent loans to add more depth.