Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Willie King said:

DM knew that he would have a good chance of being sacked by the end of this season or certainly one month before the 2018 AGM if there was no significant progress in catching Septic.

The new manager will be pushing water uphill while Brenda is pissing downhill with the disparity in qualities of squad and transfer budget.

Murty has been around for 2.5 years at the club and I hope he gets the job now to rebuild this failed squad.

The Board, Managing Director and Mark Allen really need cleared out as this week has confirmed that the fans have no faith in these clowns.

Murty in charge now for a further 6 games and I think 12-13 points would be a great effort with that shyte squad - if he achieves that then give him the job. 

No he hasn’t.

3 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

By the way, the 'shat it' patter is embarrassing nonsense from folk who don't want to admit that we are going nowhere and that the board have made a rip roaring cunt of this.

pish he couldn't resign after agreeing a deal he shat it

Just now, DBBTB said:

Can somebody confirm for me that King Kirk thinks McInnes shat it? I’m sure I read it somewhere, but I can’t remember where...

Sorry mate just left hurt by the cunt been backing him on here for years and it all went tae shit :depressed: its like when ye loose a family pet or something in ma head the noo

Just now, Phil said:

Strangely? Incompetence and downright amateur management of the club are the norm now. If they done something right id genuinely be amazed.

I remember when the club was seen as an institution. This board have made us a fucking laughing stock.

No one is perfect, and this institution balls were in the hands of mike ashley until this board challenged him. And where is ashley now ? I remember the "well done king and the board" posts. And alot of them. 

Has our own success made our standards hard to reach, perhaps, should we rest on that, absolutely not. 

But its true, people greet when its going bad and anything good is written off and forgot. And before anyone says no im not a king lover , but id rather him than ashley, and the scum before him. 

And the point also to be made is why an apparent Rangers fan decided to turn down his big career move, unless im missing something thats not the boards fault.

unless u want our chairman to beg aberdeen managers to come to us, if so then god help Rangers.

What a fucking shambles, if I wasn’t laughing in disbelief i’d honestly be greeting.

Nobody of any repute wanted the job to start with so why the fuck will they accept it now when our penniless board go to them pleading for them to take over because their first choice told them to stick it.

King publicly said it would somebody with experience of British and Scottish Football so if he wants to stick to his word (no laughing at the back) he’s left with a very, very short list.

Thinking about who’s going to end up in charge of us genuinely gives me the fear.

24 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Whoever asked Aberdeen to talk to him before knowing if he would take the job should be hunted from the club. Ever club sounds out candidates before making a mug of their clubs.

Just my opinion/guessing but I think we probably did sound him out and something has happened since. I'm not sure whether we will ever get a definitive answer to why.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

What a fucking shambles, if I wasn’t laughing in disbelief i’d honestly be greeting.

Nobody of any repute wanted the job to start with so why the fuck will they accept it now when our penniless board go to them pleading for them to take over because their first choice told them to stick it.

King publicly said it would somebody with experience of British and Scottish Football so if he wants to stick to his word (no laughing at the back) he’s left with a very, very short list.

Thinking about who’s going to end up in charge of us genuinely gives me the fear.

Big Eck?!  I doubt even he'd take it.

The board have made a complete mess of this by appointing a complete turkey in Pedro in the first place and then compounding that by backing his mental signings.  

We are going absolutely nowhere as a club.

7 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

No one is perfect, and this institution balls were in the hands of mike ashley until this board challenged him. And where is ashley now ? I remember the "well done king and the board" posts. And alot of them. 

Has our own success made our standards hard to reach, perhaps, should we rest on that, absolutely not. 

But its true, people greet when its going bad and anything good is written off and forgot. And before anyone says no im not a king lover , but id rather him than ashley, and the scum before him. 

And the point also to be made is why an apparent Rangers fan decided to turn down his big career move, unless im missing something thats not the boards fault.

unless u want our chairman to beg aberdeen managers to come to us, if so then god help Rangers.

I agree with your sentiment mate.

Doesn't take away from the incompetency if the board over the last six weeks. It's unnaceptable in my opinion. 

Obviously I want to see Rangers where we belong but that's not even the issue to me here. The real issue is the lack of class, dignity and respect for the fans from the club. This board are not fit to run it and are holding the fans in contempt in my opinion. Just because they are "Rangers men" does not mean they will be less susceptible to criticism from me. If anything it means I will expect them to be held to a higher standard.

P.S. Fuck Mike Ashley.

Wit a ducking joke of a statement, couldn’t give a fuck who McInnes manages, you don’t release a statement attacking someone like that, keep it in house ffs. 

Its like asking a burd you fancy for a winch, getting knocked back the screaming about her been an ugly cow and yae didnae even want  a winch anywiy.

Archived