Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, piperpete said:

Statement is a bit naughty for basically saying DM isn’t ready for the job and shat his pants.

This should have been worked out through his people five weeks ago and kept private, we did no wrong in asking to talk to him just the timing of it was way too long, he turned us down and we as a Club should respect that and not have a wee dig.

He should have been sounded out first before we made a roaring cunt of the club again , just like every other club does for that reason.

Fuckin clowns the lot of them............

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, we're the biggest laughing stock in world football.

I hate each and every single person on our board, bunch of useless fucking spastic bastards.

Truth is nobody in World Football is surprised.. we've become an irrelevance.

The fans are Rangers and we need to some how gain total control of our club.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It would not surprise me if they pretended to go for mcinnes with a package and conditions they knew he and Aberdeen would refuse. They are making things up as they go along. This board will take us down to the gutter again, mark my words 

We're already there. We were thinking of making a dyed in the wool celtic supporter our assistant manager.

Best hide from the media for a while because these incompetant bastards have made it a piss take to take pot shots at the club. It's a taigs wet dream tomorrow.

Yet again we the fans have been used for our money and treated like shite on their shoes. They don't care about Rangers, they don't care about you or me...they care about money and by fuck they will not put any of it into us.

3 minutes ago, McKissock said:

That is a snide and farcical statement and it's playing to the gallery in the hope that people will lap it up. 

Snide. That's the word I was searching for. Spot on. 

Its snidey. We obviously didn't get to speak to DM because he basically said he didn't want to so we've lashed out with snidey words that suggest he obviously didn't back himself to be ready for it. 

No, Rangers Board, he said no thanks, you look like a shambles and I'm quite happy where I am. 

Fucking hell, sometimes I read the general comments on here about our Board and take them with a grain of salt, and have given the Board a bit of leniency in my head because of the position we found ourselves in over the past few years.

That statement however has removed all doubts I had, this Board is an utter shambles. I can't believe I just read an official Club statement that Screams of petulance.

what in the actual fuck, poor Graeme Murty.

Just shows we have never had much more than a five minute plan.

Our board were all re-elected with on average 99 percent approval !!! and why did it take until Pedro was confirmed as Cruz Azul manager for us to make an approach to Aberdeen for me something was happening with regards to his payoff.

5 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Murty confirmed till "at least" the end of the year.

Depending on December results, I'll hold off my opinion till January.

Those who bet on Murty being "next permanent manager" look to be on a winner.

As i.m sure the bookies pay out after 10 games.?

Who is next on the shortlist?

Surely there is a shortlist?

Murty is not the long term answer i.m.o.

I don't have a problem with it. they don't want anyone who doesn't want the job and they don't want anyone currently out of contract that has already put their name forward. they may well be approaching, or have already approached other potential candidates but they want the right man for the job and won't rush it. Murty is doeing just fine and maybe, just like Walter, he may prove he has what it takes. do we want glamour or do we want success most? after all the board may be cheapskates but if Mrty carries on and saves them £1m+ there's more money for a transfer kitty.

next i'm going to explain how to make lemonade when life gives you lemons.

Just now, writingranger said:

I don't have a problem with it. they don't want anyone who doesn't want the job and they don't want anyone currently out of contract that has already put their name forward. they may well be approaching, or have already approached other potential candidates but they want the right man for the job and won't rush it. Murty is doeing just fine and maybe, just like Walter, he may prove he has what it takes. do we want glamour or do we want success most? after all the board may be cheapskates but if Mrty carries on and saves them £1m+ there's more money for a transfer kitty.

next i'm going to explain how to make lemonade when life gives you lemons.

First game Murty loses he will get strung up , not the answer..........

22 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Hahahahahaha that fourth paragraph is stinking!!

”We didn’t want him anyway because he’s not good enough to manage us.”

Lot of fucking shite.

Naw we wanted him he wanted it but shat the bed the cunt 

Archived