Club Statement

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

First game Murty loses he will get strung up , not the answer..........

No, I think it's gone beyond that. The fans aren't stupid, Murty will do his best and any failures will be placed squarely on the useless Rangers board.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sparkle said:

No, I think it's gone beyond that. The fans aren't stupid, Murty will do his best and any failures will be placed squarely on the useless Rangers board.

Thats the way it should go but don't kid yourself , he will get buried after his next loss.

You have to laugh at the ‘club was therefore considering Managers currently under contract’ line.

Should read - ‘we were considering Derek McInnes because he’s the only cunt we could afford’. 

If there was a genuine approach to be looking at other managers under contract then they wouldn’t have allowed the caretaker to carry on in the role for another month after they’ve failed at the first attempt to speak to managers under contract. 

Cowboys.

13 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So where’s our shortlist then to move for the next candidate?

There is none, they panicked with McInnes because they were going to get it tight at the AGM unless they said they were getting someone in.

If McInnes has shat it then we’ve got out of jail. I thought more of him and I was wrong so for whatever reasons he wasn’t right for the job.

Clearly the board really don’t have a fucking clue, just hope Murty can keep things going.

Have to agree with this. Shitebags.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Exactly. I for one dont place any blame on murty. This shit storm is all on the board, and the said storm has been brewing since 2015 with their amatuer hour antics.

Disrespectful not only to the fans, but also to all those who applied and even Aberdeen and McInnes.

Total lack of class and intelligence by the board again.

Had to laugh at this:

"The position of Rangers manager requires an ability to win football matches and the mentality to cope with the demanding off-pitch environment"

What they really mean is:

"The position of Rangers manager requires an ability to win football matches and the mentality to cope with Kenny Miller and the rest of the dressing room"

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Which means they must be ignoring their appointment of Pedro completely 

The cunt backtracked when shit got real. One thing pedro didn't lack was a set of nuts to die doing it his way. If you believe the ITK lads everything was agreed with DM he then shat it

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I love the statement nothing worse than a cunt that questions his own ability. I didn't have DM down as weak person tbh 

Thank fuck he backtracked before getting the job

Mate, just give it a fucking rest would you?

Archived