Club Statement

RFCRobertson

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

Everyone is greeting about getting mccinness , now essentially were greeting because we did not get him. 

its a piss poor statement but with murty in charge we have some continuation. 

Although something has went strangely wrong here.

Strangely? Incompetence and downright amateur management of the club are the norm now. If they done something right id genuinely be amazed.

I remember when the club was seen as an institution. This board have made us a fucking laughing stock.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"After the two games against Aberdeen, we requested permission to engage with their manager to assess his readiness and willingness to consider the Rangers position. This was declined. We were subsequently made aware by Aberdeen’s statement that, at this stage in his career, it would be best for him to remain in his current post. We endorse that position because moving to a massive club like Rangers is a big step with concomitant risk. We continue to consider candidates but will only appoint someone in whom we have full confidence and who feels he is ready for the job."

Translates as  "We wanted him even though we weren't sure we wanted him, then he refused so we decided we did not want him"

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

Everyone is greeting about getting mccinness , now essentially were greeting because we did not get him. 

its a piss poor statement but with murty in charge we have some continuation. 

Although something has went strangely wrong here.

People are "greeting" cos the board have made an absolute cunt of this regardless of their opinion on McInnes. 

19 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Just shows we have never had much more than a five minute plan.

Our board were all re-elected with on average 99 percent approval !!! and why did it take until Pedro was confirmed as Cruz Azul manager for us to make an approach to Aberdeen for me something was happening with regards to his payoff.

I think that is an excellent point re pay off.

I dont blame mcinness in the slightest.

He must have thought he was.at best second choice with the time it took to make an official approach

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The cunt backtracked when shit got real. One thing pedro didn't lack was a set of nuts to die doing it his way. If you believe the ITK lads everything was agreed with DM he then shat it

I don’t believe that to be the case for a second.

Nobody of any note wants this job and people actually think McInnes bottled out of taking it?

We are an absolute shit show and he’s probably realised he’s on a hiding to nothing because he was never going to be be able to match  our, and probably his own, expectations when he would have a fraction of what’s needed to do it.

1 minute ago, spanther22 said:

Is trayner still involved? The statement has the tone of a tabloid writer with his head up his arse

I believe it is usually him who does these web statements. for something of this importance I believe the board should agree on a more dignified and measured statement and not leave it to some so called PR guru

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Nobody of any note wants this job and people actually think McInnes bottled out of taking it?

We are an absolute shit show and he’s probably realised he’s on a hiding to nothing because he was never going to be be able to match  our, and probably his own, expectations when he would have a fraction of what’s needed to do it.

I believe given the info trusted guys on here said he has backtracked 100% if everything terms etc was agreed what else would you call it? 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I believe given the info trusted guys on here said he has backtracked 100% if everything terms etc was agreed what else would you call it? 

Probably because he’s realised our board are telling him what he wants to hear rather than what they can actually deliver.

He didn’t go to Sunderland because he knew they were a shit show and he’s turned us down for the exact same reason IMO.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Under this board can you blame any manager saying "fuck off mate, your having a giraffe, I will stay with Alloa".

The taigs may be an issue but just now we are being killed by parasites which needs to be dealt with.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Probably because he’s realised our board are telling him what he wants to hear rather than what they can actually deliver.

He didn’t go to Sunderland because he knew they were a shit show and he’s turned us down for the exact same reason IMO.

Why was contracts agreed then?

So where do we go from here.

They've publicly stated all applicants who applied for the job were simply not good enough.

They've told us they were looking at candidates, PLURAL, they wished to speak to, that were therefore under contract. Now they are either lying about that or they have failed in their attempts to speak to or attract anyone else.

If they have put all their eggs into a Mcinnes basket then that is frightening. To not have any form of back up is scandalous. To have no plan b after 6 weeks is beyond incompetence and just not good enough. 

Even now they've already written off the next 3 weeks by giving Murty up until December. That will be 10 fucking weeks. 10 FUCKING WEEKS! Managers should be crawling over burning coal to speak to us. These cunts are ripping us apart.

Archived