Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Have to agree, Bill Struth will be turning in his grave. Surely enough to say we asked permission which was declined and we were subsequently advised that Mr McInnes did not wish to be considered.

Spot on.

"We asked permission to speak to the manager of Aberdeen Football Club about his career aspirations and his suitability for taking on the job as Rangers FC Manager. Aberdeen Football Club informed us that permission was denied.

We subsequently learned through Aberdeen's statement that at this stage of his career, Mr McInnes wished to remain in his post with Aberdeen Football Club.  We respect that decision and will actively explore several other options and will, as always, put the interests of Rangers Football Club at the forefront of those deliberations. 

To that end, Graeme Murty will continue in his role......etc etc"

Shameful statement full of innuendo and lacking in any class. My above effort in 4 mins far exceeds the formal one. Shame on them. 

56 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

Why not just say DMc has decided to stay with Aberdeen and we respect his decision and move on? No need for the petulant teenager type response.  

Because they are wanting the fans to turn on DM and that takes the heat from them, but most seem to have seen through that.

If it had come from th RO I would have laughed and thought what a bunch of wankers, but for a Rangers board to put out that out as an official statement is outrageous.

:headwall:

:lol:

so:  

1. we wait for “applications”, as if this is a role akin to that one may find on s1jobs 

2. Leak to the media that we are surprised by the quality of applicant lol 

3. Release GIRFUY “nae cunt knows fuck all” statement 

4.Decide all applicants are actually shite

5. Approach mcinnes 

6. Heavy KB 

7. Appoint youth coach

8. Release “Del shat it” statement 

what the fuck happens next? I can only hope that overnight this board decides to collectively fucking vanish and relinquish the helm to the fan base who, also collectively, could achieve a fucking shit load more than this gaggle of incompetents 

fucking laugh out loud. Merry Christmas king you cunt

45 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I believe given the info trusted guys on here said he has backtracked 100% if everything terms etc was agreed what else would you call it? 

Even if he did KK and I am very doubtful if that is true no Rangers board should make an official statement like that it is lacking any class and an embarrassment IMO.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

maybe am the only one but wtf does "concomitant" mean ?

concomitant

kənˈkɒmɪt(ə)nt/

formal

adjective

naturally accompanying or associated.

"she loved travel, with all its concomitant worries"

synonyms:attendant, accompanying, associated, collateral, related, connected, linked;More

noun

a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.

"he sought promotion without the necessary concomitant of hard work"

We keep talking about getting real Rangers men into our club but in reality having ‘Rangers men’ running the club is holding us back. 

Any idiot that thinks that statement is in any way acceptable Are part of the problem.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See this is the part I genuinely don't get it. 

If he's such a Rangers man as we were all led to believe, why would he feel the need to be wanted or need to be enticed into the role etc? 

If he had doubts we wanted him then it' fair. It's not the Rangers he played for it's a Rangers run by scumbags who lie daily.

I'm past caring now tbh I just want our board ousted asap 

Archived