Club Statement

RFCRobertson

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I will keep saying it DM couldn't bring himself to resign.:lol: prick shat himself and will regret it for the rest of his life 

Why would any manager regret taking the Rangers job? ? from mcleish to de Boer to Allardyce to Gio to Pardew.... no cunt wants it.

we are potless, £23 million in debt, miles behind our competitor who eh have 3 times the revenue we have. 

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Honestly if that's not proof that we need to smoke these cunts out then I don't know what is.

Also confirms there has been fuck all interviews and no cunts applied bar wee Davie fae Whitehill who left in 4th year.

Honest to fuck man 

I'm fae Whitehill. Wee Davie is a cracking guy. Got my endorsement.

Just now, Gustav said:

Boys lost the plot and that's saying something, past 6 weeks all he has said is he will stop 10 now he is a shitebag

I didn't have DM doon as a shit bag type thats why I believed that. Rangers dont need a manager that lack guts mate so he can bolt

2 hours ago, ben51 said:

Get so far to fuck. :lol: 

'Because moving to a massive club like Rangers is a big step with concomitant risk. We continue to consider candidates but will only appoint someone in whom we have full confidence and who feels he is ready for the job.'

Same could be said for those hopeless bastards.

When I read that bit it reminded me of Charlie Nicholas stuttering and stammering with Jeff Stelling in that infamous clip. I still can't read it without doing the "because" in the Nicholas voice.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think I'm in line with your way of thinking tbh. 

This is the guy that would've walked the A9 or whatever the fuck to get the job, but now we're hearing he didn't feel wanted :lol:

Come on to fuck man :lol:

We were also willing to pay 1million for him and his backroom team by all accounts. However he's claiming he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Milne, his legacy with the sheep (he's done a fine job but legacy is stretching it a little) and he feels unloved. Give me a break. It's all birthday card pish.

The board have acted poorly throughout but ultimately, it would seem Mcinnes would have been manager if he wanted it. Based on the limited info we have it would seem he's shat it to an extent. Also his petty reasons won't go down well with the sheep. A lot have already turned on him. He's now effectively stating he'd have left them but only if we massaged his ego a little more. Good riddance.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I didn't have DM doon as a shit bag type thats why I believed that. Rangers dont need a manager that lack guts mate so he can bolt

He has not guts but he is clever enough to want more money than Rangers have

Just like Ally . It is all about themselves .Like many feel . The board are a disgrace but I think McInnes was holding us to ransom . 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

He has not guts but he is clever enough to want more money than Rangers have

Just like Ally . It is all about themselves .Like many feel . The board are a disgrace but I think McInnes was holding us to ransom . 

Its been handled badly granted but when you dont want something its the easiest thing on the planet to price yourself out.

Then you have the fall back position that they never met my demands etc

Was it u that said he wanted a million ?

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

We were also willing to pay 1million for him and his backroom team by all accounts. However he's claiming he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Milne, his legacy with the sheep (he's done a fine job but legacy is stretching it a little) and he feels unloved. Give me a break. It's all birthday card pish.

The board have acted poorly throughout but ultimately, it would seem Mcinnes would have been manager if he wanted it. Based on the limited info we have it would seem he's shat it to an extent. Also his petty reasons won't go down well with the sheep. A lot have already turned on him. He's now effectively stating he'd have left them but only if we massaged his ego a little more. Good riddance.

Great post and very accurate . He has to say all that guff now to appease the sheep .

He never got his million pounds so he backtracked

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

The cunt backtracked when shit got real. One thing pedro didn't lack was a set of nuts to die doing it his way. If you believe the ITK lads everything was agreed with DM he then shat it

If you believe the ITK guys there's where you're going wrong.

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

They waited 6 weeks before making their official approach when he his availability was the exact same, we really couldn't have wanted him enough.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its been handled badly granted but when you dont want something its the easiest thing on the planet to price yourself out.

Then you have the fall back position that they never met my demands etc

Was it u that said he wanted a million ?

Yep mate and I got it from a relative . He never knew I would posting on here .

Good enough for me

What a total joke of a statement.

Trying to sneak it on the website at nearly 10 o clock at night is bad enough....  obviously hoping the rage has subsided by the time the papers get printed in the morning. They've probably had that drafted since the day of the AGM. 

And the Murty in charge until "at least" the end of the year.... 

..... Translated as "if Murty gets a draw against the taigs he'll be in the job till the end of the season."

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They waited 6 weeks before making their official approach when he his availability was the exact same, we really couldn't have wanted him enough.

With the greatest respect who the fuck does Derek Mcinnes think he is? The board absolutely should have moved faster but no matter how they got there the board concluded that Mcinnes was the outstanding candidate out of 100s of applications (no laughing) and also the primary selection from all managers current in employment. He was our number 1 target. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

With the greatest respect who the fuck does Derek Mcinnes think he is? The board absolutely should have moved faster but no matter how they got there the board concluded that Mcinnes was the outstanding candidate out of 100s of applications (no laughing) and also the primary selection from all managers current in employment. He was our number 1 target. 

They must have Headhunted him how did they discover this Managerial Jewel.

33 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Embarrassing, without a shred of class and totally undignified, not befitting our club.

Whoever drafted it & those who approved it, should be chased from our club.

Whoever asked Aberdeen to talk to him before knowing if he would take the job should be hunted from the club. Every club sounds out candidates before making a mug of their clubs.

Archived