Jump to content
RFCRobertson

Club Statement

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Willie King said:

DM knew that he would have a good chance of being sacked by the end of this season or certainly one month before the 2018 AGM if there was no significant progress in catching Septic.

The new manager will be pushing water uphill while Brenda is pissing downhill with the disparity in qualities of squad and transfer budget.

Murty has been around for 2.5 years at the club and I hope he gets the job now to rebuild this failed squad.

The Board, Managing Director and Mark Allen really need cleared out as this week has confirmed that the fans have no faith in these clowns.

Murty in charge now for a further 6 games and I think 12-13 points would be a great effort with that shyte squad - if he achieves that then give him the job. 

 

 

 

 

DM will be the first manager I have ever known to doubt himself it this was the case

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, KingKirk said:

Am more concerned that that mentally weak individual was top of our wishlist . He couldn't  bring himself to resign thats why this deal is dead DM cared more about his relationship with Milne than taking the next step as manager. 

We are all asking whats happened well it clear as day now bullet dodged 

Is it acceptable that now the delay into new year nope 

However when someone agrees to the move then backtracks at the 11th hour then what

We should have known if he wanted it before we approached them

Also they said they were drawing up a shortlist and conducting interviews, a blatant lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

The real reason is he realises that taking on this shitstorm of a role with this board has more chance of crippling his career ambitions rather than enhancing them.  He’ll manage Aberdeen for another year or so and then get a decent job in England.

 

That's not true mate . He is looking for more money . It was greed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I will keep saying it DM couldn't bring himself to resign.:lol: prick shat himself and will regret it for the rest of his life 

Why would any manager regret taking the Rangers job? 😀 from mcleish to de Boer to Allardyce to Gio to Pardew.... no cunt wants it.

we are potless, £23 million in debt, miles behind our competitor who eh have 3 times the revenue we have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Honestly if that's not proof that we need to smoke these cunts out then I don't know what is.

Also confirms there has been fuck all interviews and no cunts applied bar wee Davie fae Whitehill who left in 4th year.

Honest to fuck man 

I'm fae Whitehill. Wee Davie is a cracking guy. Got my endorsement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKirk said:

DM will be the first manager I have ever known to doubt himself it this was the case

 

Do you know managers like aye? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Do you know managers like aye? 

course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

We should have known if he wanted it before we approached them

Also they said they were drawing up a shortlist and conducting interviews, a blatant lie.

Contract was agreed mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKirk said:

Contract was agreed mate 

You know that for a fact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

They really have no respect for fans at all now 

transparency . Remember that sound bite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gustav said:

Boys lost the plot and that's saying something, past 6 weeks all he has said is he will stop 10 now he is a shitebag

I didn't have DM doon as a shit bag type thats why I believed that. Rangers dont need a manager that lack guts mate so he can bolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ben51 said:

Get so far to fuck. :lol: 

'Because moving to a massive club like Rangers is a big step with concomitant risk. We continue to consider candidates but will only appoint someone in whom we have full confidence and who feels he is ready for the job.'

Same could be said for those hopeless bastards.

When I read that bit it reminded me of Charlie Nicholas stuttering and stammering with Jeff Stelling in that infamous clip. I still can't read it without doing the "because" in the Nicholas voice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think I'm in line with your way of thinking tbh. 

This is the guy that would've walked the A9 or whatever the fuck to get the job, but now we're hearing he didn't feel wanted :lol:

Come on to fuck man :lol:

We were also willing to pay 1million for him and his backroom team by all accounts. However he's claiming he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Milne, his legacy with the sheep (he's done a fine job but legacy is stretching it a little) and he feels unloved. Give me a break. It's all birthday card pish.

The board have acted poorly throughout but ultimately, it would seem Mcinnes would have been manager if he wanted it. Based on the limited info we have it would seem he's shat it to an extent. Also his petty reasons won't go down well with the sheep. A lot have already turned on him. He's now effectively stating he'd have left them but only if we massaged his ego a little more. Good riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gustav said:

You know that for a fact?

Eskbankloyal said so in the big DM thread mate . I trust that info 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKirk said:

I didn't have DM doon as a shit bag type thats why I believed that. Rangers dont need a manager that lack guts mate so he can bolt

He has not guts but he is clever enough to want more money than Rangers have

Just like Ally . It is all about themselves .Like many feel . The board are a disgrace but I think McInnes was holding us to ransom . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

He has not guts but he is clever enough to want more money than Rangers have

Just like Ally . It is all about themselves .Like many feel . The board are a disgrace but I think McInnes was holding us to ransom . 

 

Its been handled badly granted but when you dont want something its the easiest thing on the planet to price yourself out.

Then you have the fall back position that they never met my demands etc

Was it u that said he wanted a million ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

We were also willing to pay 1million for him and his backroom team by all accounts. However he's claiming he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Milne, his legacy with the sheep (he's done a fine job but legacy is stretching it a little) and he feels unloved. Give me a break. It's all birthday card pish.

The board have acted poorly throughout but ultimately, it would seem Mcinnes would have been manager if he wanted it. Based on the limited info we have it would seem he's shat it to an extent. Also his petty reasons won't go down well with the sheep. A lot have already turned on him. He's now effectively stating he'd have left them but only if we massaged his ego a little more. Good riddance.

Great post and very accurate . He has to say all that guff now to appease the sheep .

He never got his million pounds so he backtracked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

The cunt backtracked when shit got real. One thing pedro didn't lack was a set of nuts to die doing it his way. If you believe the ITK lads everything was agreed with DM he then shat it

If you believe the ITK guys there's where you're going wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

We were also willing to pay 1million for him and his backroom team by all accounts. However he's claiming he didn't want to ruin his relationship with Milne, his legacy with the sheep (he's done a fine job but legacy is stretching it a little) and he feels unloved. Give me a break. It's all birthday card pish.

The board have acted poorly throughout but ultimately, it would seem Mcinnes would have been manager if he wanted it. Based on the limited info we have it would seem he's shat it to an extent. Also his petty reasons won't go down well with the sheep. A lot have already turned on him. He's now effectively stating he'd have left them but only if we massaged his ego a little more. Good riddance.

They waited 6 weeks before making their official approach when he his availability was the exact same, we really couldn't have wanted him enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its been handled badly granted but when you dont want something its the easiest thing on the planet to price yourself out.

Then you have the fall back position that they never met my demands etc

Was it u that said he wanted a million ?

Yep mate and I got it from a relative . He never knew I would posting on here .

Good enough for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a total joke of a statement.

Trying to sneak it on the website at nearly 10 o clock at night is bad enough....  obviously hoping the rage has subsided by the time the papers get printed in the morning. They've probably had that drafted since the day of the AGM. 

And the Murty in charge until "at least" the end of the year.... 

..... Translated as "if Murty gets a draw against the taigs he'll be in the job till the end of the season."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They waited 6 weeks before making their official approach when he his availability was the exact same, we really couldn't have wanted him enough.

With the greatest respect who the fuck does Derek Mcinnes think he is? The board absolutely should have moved faster but no matter how they got there the board concluded that Mcinnes was the outstanding candidate out of 100s of applications (no laughing) and also the primary selection from all managers current in employment. He was our number 1 target. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×