Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Proud to be a Ger said:

What were the board supposed to do when DM bottled it, wish him all the best. I think we dodged another bullet myself.

As to the no signings in window,  did you not listen to the DOF at the Agm we have a strategy from fist team down on players coming to the club,  the manager whoever he is picks the team from available resources. 

DK also said funds are available and with the support of res 11 new investment could come too.

As far as getting rid of the board,  I don't see the queues of people  down Edmiston Drive with blank cheques

Wake up. There is no strategy. There are no funds. 

I've made my mind up.

If this shite doesn't get sorted, and we don't manage to save face by appointing a manager with at least some credibility, I'm not renewing my ST.

Think about all the shit we have had to endure, and now, finally, it's breaking point.

Before someone comes along and gives it 'good riddance'- this isn't about not supporting Rangers through thick and thin... this is about deciding to stop giving money to charlatans who have absolutely no interest in treating us like valued customers, but rather gullible cash cows.

Fucking sick of it.

7 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

No one is perfect, and this institution balls were in the hands of mike ashley until this board challenged him. And where is ashley now ? I remember the "well done king and the board" posts. And alot of them. 

Has our own success made our standards hard to reach, perhaps, should we rest on that, absolutely not. 

But its true, people greet when its going bad and anything good is written off and forgot. And before anyone says no im not a king lover , but id rather him than ashley, and the scum before him. 

And the point also to be made is why an apparent Rangers fan decided to turn down his big career move, unless im missing something thats not the boards fault.

unless u want our chairman to beg aberdeen managers to come to us, if so then god help Rangers.

Sorry mate but that’s bollocks. 

These so called pundits saying Rangers waited too long to go for him its bollocks this guy wouldnt have come to us any way he is a complete bottle merchant the height of his season is being 2nd he knows we wouldnt settle for that which means his bunnet would always be on a shaky nail so he will stay in his comfort zone where getting fucked by the scum doesnt matter

20 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I've made my mind up.

If this shite doesn't get sorted, and we don't manage to save face by appointing a manager with at least some credibility, I'm not renewing my ST.

Me neither - 40 odd years of automatically renewing is likely to end in 2018

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I see the “shat it” line is well and truly in place and the poor wee board aren’t to blame. 

Was there something wrong on waiting until after the double header to make our move?

It’s now revealed Mcinnes actually never spoke with us because the sheep didn’t give permission. 

He was given a couple of days off to think it over from an Aberdeen perspective  

he took two days to work out the enormity of the task he might take on  

and fucking shat it  

I’m pleased how this worked out btw and have levelled criticism at our board in the past but I’m struggling to work out how this is at their door  

perhaps you could?

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Was there something wrong on waiting until after the double header to make our move?

It’s now revealed Mcinnes actually never spoke with us because the sheep didn’t give permission. 

He was given a couple of days off to think it over from an Aberdeen perspective  

he took two days to work out the enormity of the task he might take on  

and fucking shat it  

I’m pleased how this worked out btw and have levelled criticism at our board in the past but I’m struggling to work out how this is at their door  

perhaps you could?

So after 6 weeks of fannying about and indecision while speculation raged that we wanted McInnes and more pish from King at the AGM. 

They finally get off their arse and ask him and he says thanks but no thanks, then to cover their blushes they release a statement penned by a petulant wee wean from the playground and we have to swallow that McInnes shat it. 

?? Not this time. 

DM knocking us back is a real wake up call and our board must accept responsibility.  Mcinness is an ex player and probably a lifelong fan, for him to turn down the opportunity of a lifetime demonstrates the inefficiency of the chairman and board. Money must be found to appoint a top manager and supply the funds to build a team capable of challenging for all trophies in this backwater country. I don' have the answer but that's what Boards and DoF's are for. D.King and his board are relying on the support to keep us afloat but ST money and home gates will ever be enough. We need big investment,  not soft loans or a shuffle of shares amongst the board members. New money as well as a new manager must be found fast.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So after 6 weeks of fannying about and indecision while speculation raged that we wanted McInnes and more pish from King at the AGM. 

They finally get off their arse and ask him and he says thanks but no thanks, then to cover their blushes they release a statement penned by a petulant wee wean from the playground and we have to swallow that McInnes shat it. 

?? Not this time. 

No wait there Courtyard, don’t go just yet!

so he “turned us down” (let’s call it that and not “shat it”) 

why?

57 minutes ago, Proud to be a Ger said:

What were the board supposed to do when DM bottled it, wish him all the best. I think we dodged another bullet myself.

As to the no signings in window,  did you not listen to the DOF at the Agm we have a strategy from fist team down on players coming to the club,  the manager whoever he is picks the team from available resources. 

DK also said funds are available and with the support of res 11 new investment could come too.

As far as getting rid of the board,  I don't see the queues of people  down Edmiston Drive with blank cheques

hold your nerve, WATP but we have no devine right to instant success I remember the 70s and 80s but we came through, anybody under 40 only remembers the the Murray years and the shit since. 

This is what it was like before then win most lose some 

How about not releasing a statement at 10 o;clock at night that read like it was written by a drunk wanking off to dictionary corner on countdown

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

No wait there Courtyard, don’t go just yet!

so he “turned us down” (let’s call it that and not “shat it”) 

why?

My view because they waited 6 weeks. 

Why wait 6 weeks??

Was he not first choice??

Did we ask someone else and they said no??

He can see what’s going on at the club just like us with the revolving door on the managers office and the clueless cunts in Blazers. That would make any manager pause. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

My view because they waited 6 weeks. 

Why wait 6 weeks??

Was he not first choice??

Did we ask someone else and they said no??

He can see what’s going on at the club just like us with the revolving door on the managers office and the clueless cunts in Blazers. That would make any manager pause. 

No. McInnes was the first - and  only - approach we've made.

4 minutes ago, Tamb said:

DM knocking us back is a real wake up call and our board must accept responsibility.  Mcinness is an ex player and probably a lifelong fan, for him to turn down the opportunity of a lifetime demonstrates the inefficiency of the chairman and board..

Why?  Knowing he never actually spoke with us. 

31 minutes ago, Zulu said:

These so called pundits saying Rangers waited too long to go for him its bollocks this guy wouldnt have come to us any way he is a complete bottle merchant the height of his season is being 2nd he knows we wouldnt settle for that which means his bunnet would always be on a shaky nail so he will stay in his comfort zone where getting fucked by the scum doesnt matter

That doesn't make him a bottle merchant, it makes him sensible. I don't know anyone who would leave a well paid stable job to take on one where you would always be on a shaky nail. You'd need to be fucking mad.

You don't take on any job when there are expectations, but you don't get the tools to do it with. It is clear King is not giving any manager the funding to take on the scum, but the expectation is that they do so. Why should anyone take on the job in those circumstances?

The only one I see that lacks any ambition is King/board and not any manager. 

We are a fucking joke and King is the lead fucking clown.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not everyone wanted him so there was much back and forth on it.

Pretty much says it all. 

He has a board/Milne who back him 100% and want him to stay or he leaves for a board where not everyone even wants him as manager and look like they couldn’t find their arse with a roadmap  

I know which way I would’ve went. 

no fan of the board, but i'm pleased that McInnes stays at the sheep, because the task to revive the squad and the club is immense. and i don't support the call of many bears to invest in new players. the "strategy" of pedro and the quality of (most of) the players he brought in shows, that there is only one way: invest in your youth-system. bring in the young ones - from scotland and abroad. you can't compete on this stupid transfermarket from a smaller league. waning pacience? announcing to return a season ticket??? - come on, lads that's not Rangers

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Pretty much says it all. 

He has a board/Milne who back him 100% and want him to stay or he leaves for a board where not everyone even wants him as manager and look like they couldn’t find their arse with a roadmap  

I know which way I would’ve went. 

He's taken the safe option and he's played a blinder from his own perspective. He's now turned down us and Sunderland. Barring a complete collapse, he's virtually unsackable there now.

Archived