Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So after 6 weeks of fannying about and indecision while speculation raged that we wanted McInnes and more pish from King at the AGM. 

They finally get off their arse and ask him and he says thanks but no thanks, then to cover their blushes they release a statement penned by a petulant wee wean from the playground and we have to swallow that McInnes shat it. 

?? Not this time. 

mate it sounds like you have such a hard on for mccinness, more than i do for murty.

either that or you put him on as next manager in the bookies ?

Blame the board or not, a Rangers man said no to us, well an apparent one. Thats where it should be left at, mccinnees has the fear of the filth.

Can't believe it's still up on the website. Just read it for the second time and it's horrendous. 

We were subsequently made aware by Aberdeen’s statement that, at this stage in his career, it would be best for him to remain in his current post. We endorse that position because moving to a massive club like Rangers is a big step with concomitant risk.

It reads as though Aberdeen's statement told us he was not good enough for us. Thank fuck Aberdeen done the due diligence... What the fuck did we approach him for?

Laughable.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Murty lost two piss easy games too and one of them at Home to Hamilton so let's no pretend he's a fine manager in the making.

He's a great guy and done superb considering but he's not a Rangers manager.

The same folk saying he deserves it will be the same folk going for his head when we lose another 2 piss easy games under him.

Place is bipolar 

Hes also sitting second, which is what we demanded this season, after failing to do so last year. Hes won the majority of his games, albeit two slip ups. 

Hes a new manager who already is doing better than the previous three, and the braindead on here need to understand a young talented coach like him wont win them all, not right away. 

But id rather keep him till we make the right appointment, some people expect a new manager to be in place before the old one is sacked. 

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

Hes also sitting second, which is what we demanded this season, after failing to do so last year. Hes won the majority of his games, albeit two slip ups. 

Hes a new manager who already is doing better than the previous three, and the braindead on here need to understand a young talented coach like him wont win them all, not right away. 

But id rather keep him till we make the right appointment, some people expect a new manager to be in place before the old one is sacked. 

He was sacked 7 weeks ago ffs. Are you living in a bubble?

Having Just read the DR article on the cunt. I hope murty has a pop at the spineless cunt tae. You require a backbone to become Rangers manager and must accept you will be judged to the highest of standards. DM would need to be reborn if he is to find any credentials to be our manager. That's the most gutting thing about it coming from one of his biggest backers.

1 hour ago, Capital Blu said:

"Concomitant"

Check the chairman's speech from the 2016 AGM around 4' 28" in.

I don't know if it is King himself acting as a smart-ass with a wide vocabulary, or Traynor, as King's scriptwriter, acting as a smart-ass with a wide vocabulary

Well spotted mate, I would call it pish vocabulary personally. :happy:

13 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

It really is far too soon to make that judgement 

21 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

mate it sounds like you have such a hard on for mccinness, more than i do for murty.

either that or you put him on as next manager in the bookies ?

Blame the board or not, a Rangers man said no to us, well an apparent one. Thats where it should be left at, mccinnees has the fear of the filth.

Didn’t want him. 

1 hour ago, Capital Blu said:

"Concomitant"

Check the chairman's speech from the 2016 AGM around 4' 28" in.

I don't know if it is King himself acting as a smart-ass with a wide vocabulary, or Traynor, as King's scriptwriter, acting as a smart-ass with a wide vocabulary

Given that traynor been writing scripts for new players and managers I'd be amazed if he wasn't writing them for others. 

And while we are at it. How fuckin stupid does traynor think we all are? He obviously expects us to believe the statements he comes out with. 

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

True...maybe under a different board he wouldn't have got the chance.

He's obviously weighed up this as his chance to manage the club versus the state the club is in.

He rightly or wrongly has decided he would struggle to turn us around given the circumstances.

Its brave and cowardly at the same time IMO. On one hand he has refused his dream job because he might not be able to meet the expectations on the other hand he has been brave enough to refuse it because he realises given the resources on offer no one can probably meet the demanded expectations and was almost guaranteed to fail.

A good manager who knows what he is doing really should not need to splash tens of millions to turn things around especially in one of the worst leagues in Europe.

Walter Smith took Rangers to a European final with guys like Christian Daily,Kirk Broadfoot,Neil Alexander and Lee Mcculloch in the team.

1 hour ago, Willie King said:

Who are we going to get that is better than Murty as no current SPL or ex Rangers managers will do better in the current financial climate.

why do people keep saying this as if it's acceptable or it's some sort of excuse?!

We are fucking Rangers FC and our board have run the club so badly that we cannot get a manager, even as one of the world's biggest club, it's an utter humiliation

yet all these fucking surrender monkeys just go "well you make do with what you have we can't do better" - if this is your attitude then just fuck off

looking at the AGM figures the board have complete control based on the percentage of votes they got, it's clear that shareholders and fans have just capitulated

the current shambles is unforgivable and should cost the board their jobs yet fucking clowns in our support say they're doing the best they can. Just fuck right off

1 hour ago, Albertz 78 said:

A good manager who knows what he is doing really should not need to splash tens of millions to turn things around especially in one of the worst leagues in Europe.

Walter Smith took Rangers to a European final with guys like Christian Daily,Kirk Broadfoot,Neil Alexander and Lee Mcculloch in the team.

Walter Smith spent over £40m doing that. The dross you mention were mere squad players. I do agree though, not much to turn this around. 4 quality additions of substance and we will challenge. We're not far away but this board are making it seem a million miles. 

The only people who can influence this clusterfuck of a situation are the fans.

Our 'recognised fan group' are unwilling or not allowed to say anything about the board so what does that leave?

ST holders?

Well they only matter at renewal time so we are indeed royally fucked.

Those who sold RF down the river should hang their heads in shame

Why is Traynor still there? What does he add to this shambles? Why is PM there. To be honest why is DK there. I'd sack all of the, The only way is to starve this bard out. They are completely. To quote the Daily Retard  “Their credibility is shot to pieces. Today they lie spark out on the canvas. What an embarrassing situation for the Ibrox board to deal with as they limp back to the drawing board…the Ibrox club is still a wreck behind the scenes, lacking in structure and unconvincing when it comes to delivering on promises.”

2 hours ago, Willie King said:

There is a guy named Baldy Pep now at Man City who was a youth coach at Barca and Zidane was the same at Real Madrid prior to becoming manager.

What I see from Murty is a man with great potential. a man growing into the job, a man producing better performances with some cracking results, a man coming back strongly from setbacks, a man that understands the standards required at our great club, a man with more tactical awareness than the previous 3 managers put together,  a man with different game plans, a man determined to succeed, a man respected by the players and media and finally a man most of us like.

If there is no money for a TOP manager - Murty is the man for me as he is going to be a manager at a big club one day.

Did you just compare Pep & Zidane to Murty? Are you Dave King..

I know I'm new but ffs, half the posters on here are ripping the pish surely? 

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Walter Smith spent over £40m doing that. The dross you mention were mere squad players. I do agree though, not much to turn this around. 4 quality additions of substance and we will challenege. We're not far away but this board are making it seem a million miles. 

Sorry not far away from what? Are we better than last season, genuine question? 

This whole incident, and statement in particular, is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

I am utterly fed up with the club plodding from 1 embarrassment unto the next.

What is the next humilation in the coming months that we are being led towards?

We have a ludicrous situation whereby we seem unwilling to criticise them, as it was the major fans groups that backed them into power. They are failing.

2 hours ago, Willie King said:

There is a guy named Baldy Pep now at Man City who was a youth coach at Barca and Zidane was the same at Real Madrid prior to becoming manager.

What I see from Murty is a man with great potential. a man growing into the job, a man producing better performances with some cracking results, a man coming back strongly from setbacks, a man that understands the standards required at our great club, a man with more tactical awareness than the previous 3 managers put together,  a man with different game plans, a man determined to succeed, a man respected by the players and media and finally a man most of us like.

If there is no money for a TOP manager - Murty is the man for me as he is going to be a manager at a big club one day.

Canny believe what I'm reading, fucking hell man.

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

This whole incident, and statement in particular, is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

I am utterly fed up with the club plodding from 1 embarrassment unto the next.

What is the next humilation in the coming months that we are being led towards?

Exactly, they not only embarrass the club, they treat the support with disdain. Do they really think we'd swallow that pile of shit ?

Archived