Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/12/2017 at 22:10, Billy1984 said:

So mcinnes was plan A and there was no plan B. What a shower of incompetent bastards this board really are.

I do agree, but if DMc was our number one target then I'd be cringing to see who our immediate second choice would have been.

I'd have welcomed DMc and got right behind him, but in reality we need someone very special in to rise to this challenge. Perhaps the hardest manager job in the UK at the moment.

6 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I do agree, but if DMc was our number one target then I'd be cringing to see who our immediate second choice would have been.

I'd have welcomed DMc and got right behind him, but in reality we need someone very special in to rise to this challenge. Perhaps the hardest manager job in the UK at the moment.

You don't get number 1...You go and get another number 1.

5 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

That statement is a complete embarrassment, but then, that's nothing new with this board..

McInnes was on his way to Ibrox yesterday then  the deal fell apart after he was handed a list of the players he was told he would be signing.

He said he wouldn't sign them for Aberdeen so he certainly wouldn't be signing them for Rangers. Talks went downhill rapidly from that point on and the deal fell apart.

Milne agreed to make a statement to get the Aberdeen fans that had slated McInnes back on side.

McInnes is devastated at the events that unfolded as he desperately wanted to be Rangers manager. You can take that one to the bank.

You are 100% correct.

I didn't want to say it on the board myself - but I've PM'd admin and a couple of others earlier about it.

The source is as good as you can get too.

One thing though it wasn't Maryhill it was Mar Hall in Bishopton. 

This is the problem with having a DOF - it's a fucking shambles. 

I was angry when I heard this and got more furious as tonight's went on.

Disgusting bastards running (ruining our club)

Don't let the taig allegations get you down mate - I know you are correct with your information here. 

Some folk in our boardroom need to hang their heads in shame. 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Made up nonsense. We handed a list of players that we “would be signing” to a manager who we didn’t have permission to have talks with and the Aberdeen chairman released a statement covering our arse before an Aberdeen Director also gave an interview completely contradicting this series of events?

It's from the mouth of Brian Reid - Derek's ex Morton & Rangers team mate, best mate and best man at weddings. 

Milne apparently allowed the talks afterall. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are 100% correct.

I didn't want to say it on the board myself - but I've PM'd admin and a couple of others earlier about it.

Don't let the taig allegations get you down mate - I know you are correct with your information here. 

That's probably why we're sticking with Murty until January, bet you the DOF will sign the list of players then a new manager will come in/Murty will be appointed.

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are 100% correct.

Ffs I never noticed the post from K K M before now and I will be honest if you had not posted your reply I would have doubted it. This is really a horrible new slant on what happed yesterday.

Have I got this right mate, we were speaking to Derek directly and because of the players that he was told were being brought in he changed his mind at the last minute? 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs I never noticed the post from K K M before now and I will be honest if you had not posted your reply I would have doubted it. This is really a horrible new slant on what happed yesterday.

Have I got this right mate, we were speaking to Derek directly and because of the players that he was told were being brought in he changed his mind at the last minute?

I don't know if that was the deciding factor but as said, the talks went downhill rapidly after that. 

Apparently McInnes' was devastated but felt he couldn't take the job on. 

I don't know much more than what's posted to be honest - the rest would be guesswork - I'd rather just stick to what I believe/been told to be true. 

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are 100% correct.

That’s actually made me literally feel sick. If that’s true then we’ll never get a decent manager and our team will always be second fiddle to the mhanks.

I'm disgusted  if that’s what happened. 

Aplogies to @KingKennyMiller I thought you were talking pish but it appears you weren’t 

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Wow

That's unreal even by their standards

Heard more about this lot regarding Scott Allan and Jamie Walker but that can wait until another day. People will think I'm bored and just making this shit up.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't know if that was the deciding factor but as said, the talks went downhill rapidly after that. 

Apparently McInnes' was devastated but felt he couldn't take the job on. 

I don't know much more than what's posted to be honest - the rest would be guesswork - I'd rather just stick to what I believe to be true. 

Thanks, so it seems that talks did take place which I assumed had been through his agent but maybe it was Derek involved after all. We will probably never know for sure.

And yes, I am more than happy to go with what you believe to be true. :thumbup:

If wh

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are 100% correct.

if what your saying is correct am done with our club.

I love Rangers but I can't go on anymore if what your saying is true

Why am I not surprised at any of this?!

The many can now end the bottle merchant shite. As I said, the poor sod was kippered big time. Now we know.

This board have absolutely no credibility. They are a real danger to our survival, but sadly we are also partly responsible for letting them get this far.

Just now, KingKirk said:

If wh

if what your saying is correct am done with our club.

I love Rangers but I can't go on anymore if what your saying is true

Mate custodians come and go, Rangers will always be here. 

More and more people are wakening upto these scum bags they will have their day when the support finally boot them into touch.

Even though I believe this to be 110% true, you can't drop your club because of what someone you don't know says online. 

Ride it out. I think we are all used to the scum by now - can only go one way (up)

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are 100% correct.

No offence mate, but you've been consistently wrong on the McInnes thing and agreeing with a guy who is an obvious taig is totally unbecoming of you. You're better than this. You've been taken in by stories, probably by people that you trusted, but it's time to stop now. McInnes isn't coming, you were wrong, and you need to get over it.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Heard more about this lot regarding Scott Allan and Jamie Walker but that can wait until another day. People will think I'm bored and just making this shit up.

Do tell??

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Makes sense why Murty is in place for the next while now

No way is any manager going to accept that. They must know that but instead of changing the structure they're just going to go ahead with it?

It took them months to admit to their massive fuck up with Pedro and even then King said he still thought he should have got more time and could have come good, so there's no chance they will change the structure.

Archived