Club Statement

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Turning down the Sunderland job has been proved to be the right decision and if this story is true he is right to turn us down anaw 

Well Chris Coleman who is a far bigger name than DM does not seem to have a problem so why should a relative unknown like DM have one?

When you turn down thousands of pounds a week more in wages no matter what the circumstances what does it say about his small club mentality?

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

So this unknown ex Man City boys coach is either getting to big for his boots or is being given a free reign by these fucking idiots who run our club. This board really are abismal. They will see us out of business if they stay on. 

"Unknown Man City boys coach"

What a cunt you are. You know nothing about the guy or what his remit is, how good he is at his job, etc.

Why be so disparaging about him?

And the Man City  "boys" would destroy our first team at the moment.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I was just taking the piss a bit with that to show that none of it makes any sense, and that I don't see anything that makes it believable. As for Derek Ferguson coming out and saying that the DoF is at fault, well he's got so little credibility with his previous utterances when it comes to Rangers that I won't be putting any faith in his statements.

Mate none of the pieces seem to fit in your eyes no matter what .. 

His best mate Brian Reid says it. 
Derek Ferguson says the DOF was the issue.
King allegedly working on signings for January.
McInnes' spoke to us but wasn't impressed.

It all fits mate. 

I'm not trying to force anything down anyone's throat and people can believe whatever they want but the pieces are without doubt starting to fit and fall in together. 

Just now, Albertz 78 said:

Well Chris Coleman who is a far bigger name than DM does not seem to have a problem so why should a relative unknown like DM have one?

When you turn down thousands of pounds a week more in wages no matter what the circumstances what does it say about his small club mentality?

Chris Coleman has taken the job on after Grayson has already been sacked, McInnes would be unemployed right now if he took that job.

To me turning that down says he is loyal and sensible. Turning us down, well I want to 100% know the facts on that before commenting.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

What a cunt you are. You know nothing about the guy or what his remit is, how good he is at his job, etc.

In fairness he is a sleazy bastard, City have good youth players because they can afford to pump millions into it and attract money grabbing 15 year olds, Sancho left them for Dortmund because they are a joke of a club youth wise.

Nemane was another wonderkid just because he played for them yet he’s built like a 14 year old and canny kick his own arse, that’s what use that moron is in charge of our club.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I was just taking the piss a bit with that to show that none of it makes any sense, and that I don't see anything that makes it believable. As for Derek Ferguson coming out and saying that the DoF is at fault, well he's got so little credibility with his previous utterances when it comes to Rangers that I won't be putting any faith in his statements.

It's no surpriseing Barry's big brother is pointing the finger of blame at the DOF cause the mcinnes deal fell through for no reason . After all his wee bro was supposedly a shoe in for a number three coaching role wae us if mcinnes got the gig???  

6 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

More the point that we were trying to fuck him over.

Now there's a surprise!

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

Tbf, he was mostly unknown, and was he not in charge of their youth teams? Maybe not a coach though

Just now, bluenose1975 said:

It's no surpriseing Barry's big brother is pointing the finger of blame at the DOF cause the mcinnes deal fell through for no reason . After all his wee bro was supposedly a shoe in for a number three coaching role wae us if mcinnes got the gig???  

C'mon mate the McInnes' deal didn't fall through for no reason and if you check back Ferguson said in the press the rumours were a lot of pish - this was before McInnes' decided against us the role. 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fair enough.

It does all make sense though. For me the revelations tonight are the only things that make sense. They also make sense of McInnes' interviews with the media over the last few weeks.

Tbh nothing would surprise me with our setup.

Scunnered with it all.

Again the issue for me isn’t missing out on McInnes but the far more worrying aspect of our board and DoF. It’s no wonder the statement goes on the offensive and if what has been said tonight is true and our board have just attacked McInnes, whether he’s the sheep manager or not this board will do anything to save themselves.

At least we’ve a game tomorrow so hopefully Murty can keep the players focussed and get 3 points.

6 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

What away games would that be ya taig bastard ? 

Its better getting this dafty off here now instead of allowing him to post shite all night then finally realising he's a taig , someone deal with him.......

What post(s) or ITK information do you, or Pure Quality, have for accusing KingKennyMiller of being a taig and to have admin ban him?

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think the guy talks a lot of shite. 

You can talk a good game about styles of play when you have all the money in the world to go and poach the best young players from every country in the world. And you do realise why he left Man City don’t you??

its a huge contrast to the job he was employed to do at Rangers just now. I think he has been given some outrageous promises by this awful board and he is becoming arrogant in his role at the club, he will think he is justified just because he has came from Man City and they are loaded. 

He used to be an MTV broadcasting manager or something! I really don’t see the need for his appointment at my club at this time and situation. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mate none of the pieces seem to fit in your eyes no matter what .. 

His best mate Brian Reid says it. 
Derek Ferguson says the DOF was the issue.
King allegedly working on signings for January.
McInnes' spoke to us but wasn't impressed.

It all fits mate. 

I'm not trying to force anything down anyone's throat and people can believe whatever they want but the pieces are without doubt starting to fit and fall in together. 

You are trying to shove it down people's throats, as you have been since the whole McInness thing started.

Step back mate. Your conspiracy theories are becoming KingKirk like in their absurdity. 

Brian Reid said X and Derek Ferguson said Y is a pretty honking reason for you being ITK as I've ever heard.

Honestly think you've lost it a bit tonight mate. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

C'mon mate the McInnes' deal didn't fall through for no reason and if you check back Ferguson said in the press the rumours were a lot of pish - this was before McInnes' decided against us the role. 

Make no mistake about it, wee Barry wants back in regardless of recent statements. I'm just glad the boards incompetence or mcinnes's lack of bottle has led to him no becoming our 17th manager cos he's not now and never will be imo the man to turn the tide and move us forward long term.  Bullet dodged.

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

You are trying to shove it down people's throats, as you have been since the whole McInness thing started.

Step back mate. Your conspiracy theories are becoming KingKirk like in their absurdity. 

Brian Reid said X and Derek Ferguson said Y is a pretty honking reason for you being ITK as I've ever heard.

Honestly think you've lost it a bit tonight mate. 

Shut the fuck up ya weirdo lying bastard. 

Make no mistake about it, wee Barry wants back in regardless of recent statements. I'm just glad the boards incompetence or mcinnes's lack of bottle has led to him no becoming our 17th manager cos he's not now and never will be imo the man to turn the tide and move us forward long term.  Bullet dodged.

Aye he defo wants back - he's been hooring himself the past year but to be fair he did say the reports were untrue a day or two before McInnes' said no.

If the teams shite, sack the coach, if the second replacement coach is shite sack the DOF, all the while the board are safe in the knowledge that before they get it, there's several layers of fall guys are getting it before them.  ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

That's the real fucking tragedy mate. 

They can only remove themselves.

Unless someone buys millions of quids worth of shares (shares that don't exist because they won't float them) and votes them off .. even before it get's to that stage we have no interested parties because they've run the club into the ground, make it an unappealing investment and if all else fails they've got their rent boys in the fans groups, Club1872, AGM-going shareholders, bloggers and Tweeters scaring off any potential investors and interested parties like they did before.

We are littered with scum at our club from top to bottom. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shut the fuck up ya weirdo lying bastard. 

Ok mate you've definitely lost the plot. 

This won't be popular because of all your likes and pals but you've gone mental. You're liking an obvious taig because you were backing McInness due to some ITK stuff which never happened.

Honestly think that's sad for a guy like you but never mind. Maybe just gullible.

It's brutal mate, to find out the untouchable failures that call the shots have already been voted back into there positions prior to an AGM without proper accountability when the club have no manager and are undefended in the mainstream media gies you an idea of how messed up we've become. 

Archived