Club Statement

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the real fucking tragedy mate. 

They can only remove themselves.

Unless someone buys millions of quids worth of shares (shares that don't exist because they won't float them) and votes them off .. even before it get's to that stage we have no interested parties because they've run the club into the ground, make it an unappealing investment and if all else fails they've got their rent boys in the fans groups, Club1872, AGM-going shareholders, bloggers and Tweeters scaring off any potential investors and interested parties like they did before.

We are littered with scum at our club from top to bottom. 

You make a few valid points, however they are not scum, just anunderwhelming board that arent up to the task it seems.

As you say we dont have anybody else though mate and you would need to be a fucking mongo to waste all your hard earned money on Rangers.

We are in a horrible position where they need to start getting things right or even the brown noses will start getting fed up.

I am willing to give them the benefitand see what they come up with... there needs to be a trend of progression soon or we will never recover.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

You make a few valid points, however they are not scum, just anunderwhelming board that arent up to the task it seems.

As you say we dont have anybody else though mate and you would need to be a fucking mongo to waste all your hard earned money on Rangers.

We are in a horrible position where they need to start getting things right or even the brown noses will start getting fed up.

I am willing to give them the benefitand see what they come up with... there needs to be a trend of progression soon or we will never recover.

I never used to find them scum.

Always seen them as Rangers men, not the brightest but just poor at their jobs and not got what it takes to run our club but the more I hear the more I consider them scummy bastards. 

15 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Make no mistake about it, wee Barry wants back in regardless of recent statements. I'm just glad the boards incompetence or mcinnes's lack of bottle has led to him no becoming our 17th manager cos he's not now and never will be imo the man to turn the tide and move us forward long term.  Bullet dodged.

Under this board no one is and particularly one that they could afford.

I was not for having McInnes, but even before tonight's revelations, it appeared to me this board were hanging him out to dry in the way they went about it. Then when he turned us down, I did smell shite and now I know exactly why. Then we have that abomination of a statement. So fucking wrong on so many levels from these arrogant fucking no marks, so fucking unprofessional.

The whole club has been turned into a poisonous morass with that cunt King and t3b are no better. These are dangerous small minded people all out for self preservation and fleecing the punters bare for the privilage and we just bend over. 

Scunnered to fuck with the lot of them. They will be our ruination unless stopped.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Under this board no one is and particularly one that they could afford.

I was not for having McInnes, but even before tonight's revelations, it appeared to me this board were hanging him out to dry in the way they went about it. Then when he turned us down, I did smell shite and now I know exactly why. Then we have that abomination of a statement. So fucking wrong on so many levels from these arrogant fucking no marks, so fucking unprofessional.

The whole club has been turned into a poisonous morass with that cunt King and t3b are no better. These are dangerous small minded people all out for self preservation and fleecing the punters bare for the privilage and we just bend over. 

Scunnered to fuck with the lot of them. They will be our ruination unless stopped.

What would @sonsofwilliam1 do BA?

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

They are incompetant arseholes 

They really are 

previous regimes have clearly not been interested and out to make money which all the fans knew about, however this bunch are supposed to be in it for the benefit of the club and they are making such a mess of it we are in serious danger. They have to take a look at themselves and listen to people from the outside looking in. I am more worried with this current crop than I ever was in previous years and that is really saying something. This board at the moment are untouchable and they know it. Inept and arrogant, and doing untold damage to our club 

It won't stop me ploughing in over a grand for a table at the Glitter ball on the 22nd for me n ma staff cos this mob of jokers will eventually be weeded out even though in a small way it helps to improve there position. The old saying it's about the badge on the front not the name on the back also includes these incompetent alleged Rangers minded custodians hence the reason I'd never boycott a home game or the purchase of a season ticket to support my team.  

5 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Oh they are fucking scum big time!

King was a 41 count criminal piece of scum before he arrived.

Then  king and his dirty campaign that drove the share price down from 70p, robbing  thousands of fans and institutional investors in the process.

Comes to power on a platform of lies and deception and all the broken promises.

Then we find out about the concert party and the cunt breaking the rules again.

The failure to defend the club's honour and our fans when under attack from our haters. 

Now the despicable manner in which this board have handled the McInnes deal and trying to rubbish the guy with that statement because he was big enough to say no when they tried to move  the goal posts.

They are a fucking abomination of a board and scum would be putting it mildly.

The only cunts that just love this board are the fucking taigs and that says it all!

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Oh they are fucking scum big time!

King was a 41 count criminal piece of scum before he arrived.

Then  king and his dirty campaign that drove the share price down from 70p, robbing  thousands of fans and institutional investors in the process.

Comes to power on a platform of lies and deception and all the broken promises.

Then we find out about the concert party and the cunt breaking the rules again.

The failure to defend the club's honour and our fans when under attack from our haters. 

Now the despicable manner in which this board have handled the McInnes deal and trying to rubbish the guy with that statement because he was big enough to say no when they tried to move  the goal posts.

They are a fucking abomination of a board and scum would be putting it mildly.

The only cunts that just love this board are the fucking taigs and that says it all!

Is that the view of @Sonsofwilliam1 too?

6 hours ago, London Calling said:

Would they actually sit down and discuss signing targets at that stage tho? Surely McIness would want to assess the squad at first hand and then decide where needs strengthening? 

If he was given a list of ''must sign' players by the DOF then that total undermines him from the word go.

We need someone who has the strength of character and vision to totally revamp the club and what we're going to get is a DOF with questionable ability and remit and a Murty to purely coach the players.

Pedro was given Jack & Dorrans and he was getting them regardless of him wanting them or not. If the Walker deal had happened if wouldn't have been on his say so either.

It's not even the DOF picking them, it's some dick on the board.

29 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Pedro was given Jack & Dorrans and he was getting them regardless of him wanting them or not. If the Walker deal had happened if wouldn't have been on his say so either.

It's not even the DOF picking them, it's some dick on the board.

Am sure members on here said pedro was asked to sign Naismith aswell 

I don’t know if the story is true or not but if it were, why would the board not say in their statement that they met with McInnes and everything was signed but fell through at last minute??

Surely that would be more snidey of them than saying McInnes wasn’t brave enough for the job and would also make his job untenable at the sheep. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No Scottish/British type manager would work under a DOF.

If ypu go down the DOF route the it’s a first team coach who would work under him.

It’s more a foreign type set-up.

That would be my understanding of it mate, but I've maybe missed our DoF remit somewhere, apart from Bomber and Co getting rolls.  Did he even call the shots on that?

The club statement is one of the worst I've seen. Whoever penned/instructed it has embarrassed our club and are not fit to represent Rangers. 

It smacks of bitterness. Which suggests there is more to it than everyone is letting on. 

15 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

That statement is a complete embarrassment, but then, that's nothing new with this board..

McInnes was on his way to Ibrox yesterday then  the deal fell apart after he was handed a list of the players he was told he would be signing.

He said he wouldn't sign them for Aberdeen so he certainly wouldn't be signing them for Rangers. Talks went downhill rapidly from that point on and the deal fell apart.

Milne agreed to make a statement to get the Aberdeen fans that had slated McInnes back on side.

McInnes is devastated at the events that unfolded as he desperately wanted to be Rangers manager. You can take that one to the bank.

This nonsense appeared on FF last night, it was deleted and the thread locked as fast as it appeared.

Only thing I'm wondering is that McInnes could have spilled the beans on being afforded control of signing policy as the reason he wants to stay at Aberdeen; because he gets full control and a good relationship with Milne. 

Essentially he could have told the truth and still looked good in the eyes of sheep fans. 

Archived