Club Statement

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, SJGF5 said:

I couldn't care less about what Aberdeen are, but based on past events I'm fairly sure that if they could they would really love to make the situation worse for us if they had any sort of info to do so. Instead we got a fairly straightforward explanation from them, including him mentioning that we were a bigger club, etc. 

Jesus wept 

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Why would you care about what any other club has to say about Rangers? Unless....

Unless... I prefer to listen to what people who are involved in events have to say, then form my own opinion on what is likely to be the facts of the situation? 

It tends to serve me better than basing my thoughts entirely on what I read on the net.

9 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

Unless... I prefer to listen to what people who are involved in events have to say, then form my own opinion on what is likely to be the facts of the situation? 

It tends to serve me better than basing my thoughts entirely on what I read on the net.

But you believe what you read from the Aberdeen board?

Reaking 

7 minutes ago, cp9 said:

But you believe what you read from the Aberdeen board?

Reaking 

No, I listened to (not read) what he had to say. You can learn a lot from peoples tone and how they deliver their responses. Where they pause to think, where they stutter, do they correct the interviewer, how they approach their response to leading questions by the journalist (and in this case there were a few).

EDIT: FYI the radio version of the interview was about 10-15mins long. 

4 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

No, I listened to (not read) what he had to say. You can learn a lot from peoples tone and how they deliver their responses. Where they pause to think, where they stutter, do they correct the interviewer, how they approach their response to leading questions by the journalist (and in this case there were a few).

Like your post - you listened to a pile of shite 

8 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Like your post 

You like my post? Thanks :thumbsup:

With that being the case I'm sure you'll like the full 10-15 minute interview too, you should totally check it out. 

McInnes 100% met with our DOF on Wednesday Rangers thought we had him McInnes thought he was coming don't know how he changed his mind or what happened in the meeting but after it he changed him mind I don't know if our board moved the goal post but it was 100% for our side. Heard McInnes was asking who we had to replace Jack for the 3 games and discussing the team for today. I will pm @KAI my source and can decide if he trusts me am not posting the persons name on here as don't think it's fair on them. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He was still happy to take it if true ... initially 

No idea mate, as I’ve said was told to me from someone who I would trust the life of my kids with and he got it from the horses mouth. 

Again unless one side reveals all (which will never happen) we will never know the full story. Although I never knew McInnes has kept his family in Houston so the Mar Hall meet takes on much more credibility.  

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it does seem that we will never really know but something must have gone tits up in a bad way for it to end the way it has.

At half time today I was practicing my 'sack the board' chant for full time, thankfully we turned it round just in time. :thumbup:

Was standing very very cross, then sat back down and my seat was fucking freezing. ? Thought we might have a reaction towards the board but no nothing, so the apathy has well and truly set in with The masses. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Was standing very very cross, then sat back down and my seat was fucking freezing. ? Thought we might have a reaction towards the board but no nothing, so the apathy has well and truly set in with The masses. 

I think only the result stopped any reaction CB, the fans around me were not happy rabbits at half time.

We all wanted the three points and thankfully we got them, I just hope we can lift our game for Wed.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I think only the result stopped any reaction CB, the fans around me were not happy rabbits at half time.

We all wanted the three points and thankfully we got them, I just hope we can lift our game for Wed.

Most of the anger was at Miller and Pena in my wee space. Although the bus is well and truly fuck the board and I would’ve classed 2or3 as Kingalings. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I honestly think the masses don’t know what to do, they still believe the Rangers man pish and can’t believe they should protest. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Most of the anger was at Miller and Pena in my wee space. Although the bus is well and truly fuck the board and I would’ve classed 2or3 as Kingalings. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I honestly think the masses don’t know what to do, they still believe the Rangers man pish and can’t believe they should protest. 

It was probably mainly myself and the two lads near me that were speaking about the board the rest were either speechless or blaming everyone. 

The first home game that goes wrong I think fans near the DB will have a go but the thing is it will take a defeat which none of us want to make anything happen.

Archived