Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

If all this chat is correct our club need to come out and say so. We are the ones left looking like cunts when up until Wednesday he was ours. He's thrown the football club under a bus practically

I agree, fans need some sort of explanation . If he was ours up until Wednesday, The deal must have been scuttled from our side. I don't think DM has thrown the club under a bus our custodians did that. That glib statement from the club was done with no thought to how it would appear when employing potential managers.  The way the DoF has managed the situation should also be questioned as to why the goal post were changed at the last minute. I think Smiles post could be the truth of it......

On 08/12/2017 at 12:31, Smile said:
They should have said we toyed with McInnes to get the Agm out the way when we knew all along it would be Murty with no money to spend.

6 hours ago, gogzy said:

Been vouched for by a good bear, ( not his story, just that he is one of us)   seems I was premature... apologies  @KingKennyMiller

No problem mate. I understand. And thanks for being big enough to accept you called it wrong, apologised and lifed the ban.

Wouldn't it be nice if Gustav and Sassaa, the two that instigated the banning in the first place. had the cojones to do likewise and say sorry.

And thanks again to KAI for having the courage of his convictions to stand up for me. Much appreciated mate. I won't forget that.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

DQo8PBXW4AEHmmm.jpg

Saint Brendan at it again, can’t wait til there’s a statue of him at George Sq and he’s given the key to the city. Absolute Scottish football pioneer x

Also, griffiths got an award for scoring a free kick in a draw during a campaign they didn’t even qualify for :lol: 

4 hours ago, WGOH said:

Saint Brendan at it again, can’t wait til there’s a statue of him at George Sq and he’s given the key to the city. Absolute Scottish football pioneer x

Also, griffiths got an award for scoring a free kick in a draw during a campaign they didn’t even qualify for :lol: 

:lol::belm:

6 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

No problem mate. I understand. And thanks for being big enough to accept you called it wrong, apologised and lifed the ban.

Wouldn't it be nice if Gustav and Sassaa, the two that instigated the banning in the first place. had the cojones to do likewise and say sorry.

And thanks again to KAI for having the courage of his convictions to stand up for me. Much appreciated mate. I won't forget that.

You now owe him a sookie round the back of the ticket office

8 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Fuck off , you came in here writing a lot of made up shit  , including he was in Maryhill on Thursday after the Aberdeen statement , which was just fuckin garbage.

Normally folk that just appear on here writing pages of shite are taigs and deserve a ban.

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off , you came in here writing a lot of made up shit  , including he was in Maryhill the day after Aberdeen statement , which was just fuckin garbage.

Normally folk that just appear on here writing pages of shite are taigs and deserve a ban.

What a truly horrible guy you are. 

None of it was made up. I confused Maryhill with Mar Hall but I'm sure even a dullard like you can see why that could happen?

Your treatment of new posters is disgusting. Calling me a Taig bastard should be an instant red card but the admin team on here are about as consistent as Craig Thomson.

You and Gustav should both be banned.

Just now, KingKennyMiller said:

None of it was made up. I confused Maryhill with Mar Hall but I'm sure even a dullard like you can see why that could happen?

Your treatment of new posters is disgusting. Calling me a Taig bastard should be an instant red card but the admin team on here are about as consistent as Craig Thomson.

This is only going to end one way...

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Mar Hall is garbage to ya fuckwit. Keep up the bullshit dafty it won't be long till your gone again........

Just now, KingKennyMiller said:

You're clearly not the brightest.

I'm actually embarrassed for you. 

You said he was in Mar Hall on Thursday , made up fuckin nonsense just like the rest of the shite you wrote that night and there were plenty on here who could see it was all bullshit , have a read back at the replies ya fuckin idiot.

Don't just appear out of nowhere and start writing shite on here and expect to get away with it...........

7 hours ago, WGOH said:

We can crucify Them because they have lost 6 of their last 7 games on Europe 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You said he was in Mar Hall on Thursday , made up fuckin nonsense just like the rest of the shite you wrote that night and there were plenty on here who could see it was all bullshit , have a read back at the replies ya fuckin idiot.

Don't just appear out of nowhere and start writing shite on here and expect to get away with it...........

It was @K.A.I who said he was in Mar Hall

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

In all my time on forums such as RM and Follow Follow, I've come to realise there are some people you just cannot reach. You're so incredibly thick it's actually a waste of time trying to converse with you.

Have a nice day.

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

In all my time on forums such as RM and Follow Follow, I've come to realise there are some people you just cannot reach. You're so incredibly thick it's actually a waste of time trying to converse with you.

Have a nice day.

So no apologies for writing bare faced fuckin lies then ?

Archived