Club Statement

RFCRobertson

35 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Mclean''s  a good player.

I'd agree he had a Regi last time we played them, but that can happen. I don't quite see how that adds up to McInnes not being good enough.

He's not a good player by any stretch of the imagination. Holt's a better footballer. 

30 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Just out of interest, who did you want to get the Manager's job?

MPH. 

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, K.A.I said:

You have some right deep-rooted social anxieties mate. I like you as a poster but sometimes you flip the lid for no reason.

Some believe all the bullshit they read on here , some dont . I got pissed at this nobody whos just appeared on here from nowhere printing bare faced lies and called him out , just like what happens to me or anybody else if they fuck up on here.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Some believe all the bullshit they read on here , some dont . I got pissed at this nobody whos just appeared on here from nowhere printing bare faced lies and called him out , just like what happens to me or anybody else if they fuck up on here.

It wasn't bare-faced lies though. If you want to say Brian Reid made it up in some sort of defence of his best mate or whatever fine but you can't accuse him of lying as he was passing on what he was told from incidentally McInnes' best friend both personally and in football.

In fact I was speaking to one of Brian's mates yesterday before the game, whom also confirmed the story to me again.

But aye, everyone's taigs and liars instead. 

You sound very jealous of me.

I also feel you have anger management issues. Bad mix.

Just now, K.A.I said:

It wasn't bare-faced lies though. If you want to say Brian Reid made it up in some sort of defence of his best mate or whatever fine but you can't accuse him of lying as he was passing on what he was told from incidentally McInnes' best friend both personally and in football.

In fact I was speaking to one of Brian's mates yesterday before the game, whom also confirmed the story to me again.

But aye, everyone's taigs and liars instead. 

Youre as bad as that eejit , its a story coming from another mug whos got it from somebody else , and make out on here they know everything. No cunt knows whats went on and probably never will.

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy is a fuckin fantasist and acted like a taig does. It was made up bullshit he was writing on here that hes got off another mug.

And going by his recent posts hes still writing shite.

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Couldnt give two fucks , hes a fuckin clown that writes made up bullshit, and acted like a taig .

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Youre as bad as that eejit , its a story coming from another mug whos got it from somebody else , and make out on here they know everything. No cunt knows whats went on and probably never will.

u ok

14 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

And you're acting as an imbecile does.

Jinty and Gogzy had enough about them to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong and apologised.

You just keep opening that big trap of yours and continue to make an absolute arse of yourself.

@gogzy is a fantasist ?

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I know, not telling though

If you re-read I actually said I wasn't going to share the story on the forum because of idiots like you and the way you'll throw the toys about when they can't handle hearing something they don't like - the only reason I did was becuse KKM was getting called allsorts for having the audacity to share what he knows from probably the best source you can get (outwith McInnes' wife in all honesty) ... so it's nothing to do with trying to act in the know ... if I wanted to act ITK I'd start my own thread and say some things that would turn most resonable fans stomach's but wouldn't because of people like you and the way you's all react like wee brats with a bit of info you can't handle 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If you re-read I actually said I wasn't going to share the story on the forum because of idiots like you and the way you'll throw the toys about when they can't handle hearing something they don't like - the only reason I did was becuse KKM was getting called allsorts for having the audacity to share what he knows from probably the best source you can get (outwith McInnes' wife in all honesty) ... so it's nothing to do with trying to act in the know ... if I wanted to act ITK I'd start my own thread and say some things that would turn most resonable fans stomach's but wouldn't because of people like you and the way you's all react like wee brats with a bit of info you can't handle 

Like i said dafty , you are as bad as him .

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Like i said dafty , you are as bad as him .

Surprised you said dafty and not pape/tarrier :lol: that's your wee niche 

Mate you are a hot headed wee goblin that can't debate with anyone - the minute someone says something you can't cope with you just unwind.

as I said just stop digging and reset your taig radar and have a wee rest 

Oh well, at least the usual offenders have either shut down or went into shrinking violet mode since the reversal of the ban, so at least some positivity came out of it.

As for McInnes, the guy was badly wronged by this board imo and wether he or we dodged a bullet matters not. This whole process has been a total car crash. 

Now when we most need a manager, this board cannot even hire one. Not a fucking one. Just give that a thought, in just how bad that is and where we are at as a club under this board.

Smelling the coffee would be an understatement and more like a set of defib's needed to shock us out of our sleepwalk.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You were quite right not to post the info mate.

The best source is his mate,  hardly going to be derogatory towards McInnes, do we know if it was tongue in cheek or just being cheeky ?

Myself, I think it was down to his family not wanting him (and possibly them) to have the hassle and pressure that goes along with the job, a job that could make or break him,  happy with what they have.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Sure , when i see you tell the other two to cut out the abuse, cuts both ways.

Ben has already told me if I didn't stop responding to your insults with insults of my own, he'd rip my head aff and shit down my neck so I've been well warned ok

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

I do not see where I said that. I wouldnt expect him to take a pay cut but I dont think we should have offered to double his salary either.

Nobody mentioned double, if it’s true that we offered less than his current Aberdeen contract then the board are even more clueless than I thought. 

Archived