Club Statement

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why was contracts agreed then?

I don’t know but I don’t think he’s shat out of it. I think we’ve made a cunt of it. This board fuck up time and time again so I’m actually stunned that you think it’s McInnes and not them who have managed to make a mess of this.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t know but I don’t think he’s shat out of it. I think we’ve made a cunt of it. This board fuck up time and time again so I’m actually stunned that you think it’s McInnes and not them who have managed to make a mess of this.

Kirk just goes from one extreme to the other, you know this! 

He is basing this on posters who haven' actually confirmed anything other than we had an agreement and it changed last minute...not anything about DM shitting it or anything else so it's still anyone's guess. What we do know for sure is our board are incompetant fools who fail us time and time again so I know who takes the blame for me.

Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the tax experts gub needs sectioning. Hes a liar incapable of being truthful. The fact that he was anointed again shows that you can fool most of the people all of the time. Shambolic is putting it mildly. But it ok he a Rangers man. 

"The position of Rangers manager requires an ability to win football matches.........After the two games against Aberdeen, we requested permission to engage with their manager"

And as for concomitant, its written by a conco fucking mutant.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Statement is that bad, would have preferred you coming up with one...

I dread to think what that shower of shite at the Record come up with tomorrow.

I don't blame them actually because we make it so fucking easy to rip the cunt out our club, 

Just now, Rupret said:

Its a business statement from this board, what do you expect.

We have dodged a bullet in my mind

I don't think anyone's worried the statement is overly formal of business-like - in fact, quite the opposite. It's unthinkable that a corporation would undertake a lengthy recruitment process, be turned down by their top candidate, then tell the press "we didn't want him anyway: just look at where he's working now - our profits are much more impressive!". 

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

That is a shambles of a statement

Have to agree, Bill Struth will be turning in his grave. Surely enough to say we asked permission which was declined and we were subsequently advised that Mr McInnes did not wish to be considered.

10 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

"The position of Rangers manager requires an ability to win football matches.........After the two games against Aberdeen, we requested permission to engage with their manager"

And as for concomitant, its written by a conco fucking mutant.

Belter!

Archived